**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: TGIF!!!!

• Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    FINALLY & I cannot believe we have 1 week until Christmas!!!

Seriously I do not plan on doing anything but Christmas Shop!! I have to get it done!!!

Rave: I get to spend the whole weekend with FI shopping!! YAY he has been sick all week!!!

Have a great weekend ladies!! Cool
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    PRLJMBPRLJMB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank Goodness its Friday I've been counting the days...

Rant: My favorite time of year is flying by!  I can't believe Christmas is next week!  And my bday is next Wednesday and I can't believe it!  I feel like i just had a B-day!  My FI and I agreed no christmas presents (Although I did get him a sonicare toothbrush but does that really count? lol)  and my 2nd wedding band we agreed is my bday present but he was on the computer last night and kept telling me to get away and not look at the screen! He better not be breaking our deal!  AHH...I have soo much to do...Christmas cookies to make, last minute scheduling of the wedding day....presents to wrap and deliver...I'm making dinner on my bday for our group of friends so I need to spik and span the house (Which doesn't seem fair lol)....Baah!  And I don't want Christmas to fly by!

RAVE!!  I am going off island this weekend to...PICK UP MY DRESSSSS! I can't wait to have it in my grubby little palms I am so excited.  EEk!!! Tomorrow at 11am I will have my final fitting and I am so gosh darn excited (other than the fact that I had to do crazy elliptical workouts this week to hope to fit into it because it was a little tight last fitting please let me fit in itttttt I told her I'd lose the weight!)

The wedding is in 22 days. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST THE TIME HAS GONE! I feel like I just got engaged (kinda) lol.

Yipppeee

Oh and extra Rave....I've been on like a perma-high this whole month, must be wedding jitters!
  • Options
    Agey310Agey310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yippey for Friday!

Plans: This weekend is jam packed with family holiday parties. Since FI and I will be away for the holiday we are exchanging gifts with our family members before leaving.

Rant: I hate packing and getting ready for vacations. It seems like there is always so much to get done at the last minute do laundry, clean the house, make arrangements for kitty care... On another note, my school is doing a huge food drive for a local soup kitchen. To make the drive really successful it is a competition between 1st period classes. Up unitl this point my class has been tied with another until today another teacher entered the picture and is kicking my butt, grrrr. He is paying the kids off with grades and is getting kids from all of his classes to participate. I really really want the bragging rights here, yet I'm trying to stay in the holiday spirit by remembering that competion or not this is for a good cause.

Rave: It is Friday what more needs to be said?
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whoo hoo!!! FRIDAY! I woke up Wednesday thinking it was Thursday.. that was a huge disapointment when I realized I was wrong. Poo-erz..

Not much going on this weekend except braving the ridiculously crowded stores for the rest of my Christmas shopping... not looking forward to it. But the next few weekends will be jam packed with stuff so it's nice to know all I really have to do this weekend is shop.

Have a great weekend ladies and hope everyone gets all their shopping and baking done! Tongue out
  • Options
    jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rave: I'm finally able to CLEAN the apartment the way I want to. When FI cleans... everything goes either underneath the bed, stuffed into a closet or stuffed next to the couch- that's NOT cleaning, honey!

Rant: I need to finish shopping for FI's side of the family!! And I'm scared to go over to Westfarms or Buckland Hills because the crowds are insane. I'm SHORT... and FI won't be there to protect me. ): Maybe I shuold've shopped online this year... Another rant is that FI broke his phone a few days ago and Verizon was supposed to send him a new one... but Fed Ex said that since Verizon never designated an apartment number, they returned it to Verizon and now he won't get his phone until 2 weeks have passed (aka NEXT YEAR). Needless to say, I've been on the phone, LIVID.

): Breathe!
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Tomorrow:  CAKE TASTING!  mmmmm... then finishing up my xmas shopping... and a friend's party at night

Sunday:  Relaxing... curing a hangover... cleaning... hosting my family for dinner as long as it doesn't snow too much

RAVE:  We're supposed to be getting snow on Sunday!  wahoo i LOVE snow!  And we started getting responses and already have over 30 yes's... we sent the invites out just about 2 weeks ago

RANT:  My dad just called me to tell me that he, my stepmom and 11 other people in his immediate family plan on coming to the wedding... 4 of them are my step siblings, 2 are my half siblings, 2 are my 19 year old step sister's children, 1 is a girlfriend whom i've never met, 1 is a boyfriend i've never met, and 1 is the baby daddy of my stepsister's child who is currently in jail and is hoping for parole by mid-january... where the hell am i supposed to sit all of these people!  i only wanted 7 of those 11 to show up... significant others were NOT supposed to be invited!... now i'm going to have to have the cops on standby that night in case i have to throw out the little hoodlums!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards