Wedding Etiquette Forum

Who's around?

It's Friday night? What's everyone up to? I'm catching up on tv missed during the week,

Re: Who's around?

• mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm still at work.  I need to stop knotting and start typing.  What a day.
  • I'm home! Having rum and diet, washing my swimsuits and cover ups and waiting for Scott to come home with food! yay!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I'm here at home.  H and I had pizza for dinner and now we're watching the Sox/Yankees game.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• OH!OH! And just watched Grey's from this week, and moving on to private practice.

The Margarita Evolution
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    5 days til Mexico Fishy! I'm so jealous!!
  • I'm home. Kind of sad. Just found out one of my best friends won't be able to make it to my bridal shower and bachelorette. She is going to NYC that week to visit family. It stinks because I'm only going to be home for basically one day to see everyone and she won't be there :(

This is not helping my sense of lonliness that I'm experiencing right now living alone and in a new city.
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    I'm watching Make It or Break It. I'm a sucker for ABC Family Dramas. Someone mentioned Pretty Little Liars in the confessions thread. I love that show.
  • Here tonight. I am here. H is napping on the couch.
    It was field day at work. It was hot and dirty.
    I have GTG tomorrow night, which I am excited about.

What are you watching?
  • ggirl, forgive me. I've seen you around, and you're super cute and I like you, but tell me about you?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Hello!
    I am here..
    FI is still at work and won't be home for another hour and a half or so.
    My mom and I are watching Gone with the Wind.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • MK I love Pretty Little Liars. I can't wait until it comes back on next month.
  • I'm here. Waiting for H to get home.  We're having some people over to bbq tongiht.

MK- I'm a sucker for ABC Family shows too. 
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whos-around-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e93fcca1-b7d6-407f-ba55-4b92a64c528dPost:0f0a1467-b591-4c53-8ef7-87ad6362d9ca">Re: Who's around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm home. Kind of sad. Just found out one of my best friends won't be able to make it to my bridal shower and bachelorette. She is going to NYC that week to visit family. It stinks because I'm only going to be home for basically one day to see everyone and she won't be there :( This is not helping my sense of lonliness that I'm experiencing right now living alone and in a new city.
    Posted by ggirl2001[/QUOTE]

GG it's hard meeting and making friends with people in a new city. Are you into any sports? I know most places have adult leagues, which are great places to meet people. ::hugs:: It will get better. I'm sorry your friend won't be there for your fun weekend.
  • Oh yeah. I'm here. FI brought home pop up bowl popcorn from Orville and it's cool as shiit. Now we're watching a movie called It's Kind of a Funny Story.
  • Hi Fishy!! I just started posting a lot more..
    Let's see about me.. Well I'm about to have a Blue Moon Right now. I just moved down to Beaufort, SC because thats where FI is stationed. He's a Marine. But he's currently deployed at this time so I'm all by my lonesome.

I'm from Buffalo, NY. Love Buffalo, hate the cold.

Ask me questions! This will keep me entertained!

And thanks for the compliment :)
  • Hello! I'll be in and out, I just made amazing dinner and am proud of myself :) LOL. 
  • CS, King's Speech is soooo good.

And Barbie, GWTW is one of my favorite films.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whos-around-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e93fcca1-b7d6-407f-ba55-4b92a64c528dPost:feb6e5fa-8bb2-4dc8-9b04-4c6d4cfd6ebd">Re: Who's around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh yeah. I'm here. FI brought home pop up bowl popcorn from Orville and it's cool as shiit. Now we're watching a movie called It's Kind of a Funny Story.
    Posted by aleighk1[/QUOTE]
    I have seen commercials for that...it looks pretty cool!
    Remembering Robby
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    OMG the new season starts next month? I can't actually watch it when it normally comes on I just catch it on Hulu later so I don't know when it's starting again.
  • Seriously, I thank you and him for his service. A million times over.

What do you do? I heard you talking earlier about treatment plans and assessments?

WE'RE A GOOD DISTRACTION WHEN SO'S ARE AWAY.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I just watched Grey's earlier today.

GGirl- I found just getting out of your place helps when you are in a new city.
  • I'm here giong to start making an angel food cake in a couple minutes.

Our appointment at Children's hospital went well. Poor little Edmund's lip is all taped up. It's to help pull the lip closer together to make it easier to close when the do the lip repair. He will need the NAM device, which is basically a retainer to help mold his  palate and how effective that is will determine when his first surgery is. But according to the plastic surgeon it will most likely be between 4 and 5 months.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whos-around-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e93fcca1-b7d6-407f-ba55-4b92a64c528dPost:07a85e84-3635-4059-902b-713cbb673f5e">Re: Who's around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]CS, King's Speech is soooo good. And Barbie, GWTW is one of my favorite films.
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]
    I love it :)
    The dresses are so pretty!
    Remembering Robby
  • Mk-I plan to go down to an art festival tomorrow and check out places for anything at this point. I just need to start working. I'm so bored!

I was working as an addictions counselor, but my new job which I will start on Tuesday (THANK GOD) is as an adolescent mental health counselor. My background was in school counseling/mental health.
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    Fishy's right GG. Just ask DNB. We kept her company while her H was deployed.
  • YAY! I'm a therapist, too! I work with adolescents and their families! I figured that's what you did. :)

The Margarita Evolution
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    Edmund does not appear to like the tape on his face.  Poor thing.

Okay, done with my notes, must drive home to see H.  He was home sick today, poor thing.
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    I always go down to our local farmer's market to get out and chat with people. I bring a dog or two. Always conversation starters. :-)
  • He hates it. He didn't want his afternoon feeding because of it. It's going to take us all a while to get used to it. He looks so sad right now.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • FISHY! You're going to be my go to girl because I will be working with the families too!  This is going to be different from me because I've been doing addictions for 3 years but I'm excited for it!

MK-Yeah I was lurking for a while and saw how supportive everyone was of DNB and such. I got up the courage to finally start posting here. This boards vibe totally fits into my personality. (aka loud, outgoing, and likes to drink)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards