Ohio-Toledo

vendor reviews

Reception at W.W. Knight Preserve in Perrysburg - This is a hall attached to a nature center at a park.  It is affordable, beautiful and perfect for small weddings.  We had about 90 people there.  I recommend bringing in your own tables and chairs if you want it to look more formal.  Meredith's Rentals was great for this.  If you go with a park facility like this be aware that you have to do a lot of the leg work, but in my opinion it was totally worth it.

J.P. Photography - Great photographer!  Really helped us keep to schedule and captured every aspect of our wedding.  The photos were absolutely amazing!

Ida's Catering - Awesome!  The food was great and Cindy really worked with us to make sure every detail was covered.  They are also very affordable.

Emery's Flowers - I could not have imagined my flowers being any more beautiful.  They delivered exactly what I asked for and they looked amazing.

Atlas Bridal Shop - The first store I looked at and after a lot of running around to other shops in the tri-state area, where I ended up getting my dress.  My Maggie Sottero dress was exactly what I had been looking for.  Prices comparable to online, but you get all of the service.  They have great service and my alterations were very reasonable and exactly what I asked for.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: vendor reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards