Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

wedding ring advice

Ive been trying to find my wedding ring. I tried it on a few months ago at a popular jewelry store and loved it. I went back last week to purchase it and they dont have it in stock anymore.
I have been all over trying to find a wedding ring that will look good with my engagement ring. All the sales associates have told me it will be difficult to find a wedding ring to suit my engagement ring. Ive tried on so many rings and nothing look good with it.

Do you think I could just purchase a wedding ring and just wear that instead of both rings?
Im not really sure what to do. 

Re: wedding ring advice

• Can you get one custom made?  Also, did you check the popular jewelry store's website, because I know that they carry some things online, but not in store, and vice versa.  I personally would want to wear both rings all the time.  But, good luck finding something that will work.
  • Do you have picture of the ring?
    If you can't find a complimentary wedding band for your ering, some ladies wear their band alone on their left hand and the ering on their right
    OR
    you can always not have a band and wear your ering alone, you'd give the ering to you FI or the BM right before the ceremony and thats the ring that your FI would place on your finger during the ring exchange
    imageAnniversary
  • i'm planning on only wearing a wedding ring. But that is my personal choice. I could not have a traditional engagement ring due to work, and opted for a cheap engagement ring, followed by a special wedding ring which will replace it when i get married. I see nothing wrong with wearing your engagement ring as your wedding ring
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards