North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Just got married/I live here locally/Am in beauty industry

I just got married May 21 - it was such an amazing day! I live here in the Outer Banks year round and I also am a professional makeup artist - so feel free to ask me any questions about preferred vendors, places, etc.! And CONGRATS to you too on your upcoming big day!!!!

Lauren

Re: Just got married/I live here locally/Am in beauty industry

• Options
    aubreyaliseaubreyalise member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats on your wedding, lauren! thanks again for everything :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Jem04Jem04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Leslie,

I hope you don't mind me asking, but since you live locally I thought I'd ask a question.  I am coming up to Nags Head for vacation in a couple weeks and we'd like to get our family picture taken on the beach.  We don't want to spend a lot of money, so I didn't know if you knew of any photographers who do this?  We are going with my Dad, 2 sisters, their 3 kids and my husband and I and our 1 year old twin sons.  (So 5 adults and 5 kids) 

If you have any advice, would you mind emailig me? jill.trulove@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    Jill
  • Options
    Hi Lauren!

One of my best friends got married in the Outer Banks last year and she hired All Eyes on the Bride to do her makeup and the bridal parties. The makeup artist Lauren - the one who posted the above original post - was fantastic. She traveled to us, and we all looked stunning, and she did airbrush makeup which was fantastic. I stopped at her booth at the recent expo and chatted her up to say hello. I told her I would definitely be booking her for my wedding makeup in 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards