Texas-Houston

Texas Coast Weddings

Has anyone had a wedding on the Texas Coast - Port A, S Padre - any ideas of great places to have one?
We had our hearts set on Port Royal in Port A but apparently they no longer do weddings. Frown
Any ideas would be super helpful. Thanks!!!
Lisa in SA

Re: Texas Coast Weddings

• shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married at Hotel Galvez in Galveston on the coast...not on the beach though. 

Are you looking for a beach wedding?
  • Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You should page BornToBeABeachBride she had her wedding there so she would have a lot of advice for you! Congrats and happy planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes I am looking for a ceremony on the beach, with a reception at a place on or near the beach. Galveston would be cool too if there's somewhere close to the beach.

My thought is that I always wanted a destination wedding on a tropical beach somewhere exotic but realistically we couldn't get everyone we wanted there, so I figured I could create nearly that same experience somewhere here on our own coast!

Thanks for that - I'll check her out!

Lisa
  • sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa...I just got married on the beach in Galveston with a reception at the San Luis Hotel.  You can email me at sweet_peas_72@yahoo.com and I can get you all the details and provide you with any additional pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards