Attire & Accessories Forum

Please help me choose my jewelry!

Help please!
My dress is similar to an allure 8362, I'll be using in with satin long sleeve bolero and with a 2 tier long veil... all in White

I'm in love with two kinds of Tiaras... But I want to get some matching jewelry for both of them...
The first combination I've thought of was this one

But then I love this tiara too

with
or this one

Please let me know your opinions
Thanks

Re: Please help me choose my jewelry!

• I love the last necklace, but I loath tiaras and can't offer an opinion there. sorry!
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • Thanks for your opinion... I'm not sure about tiara neither.. I dont want to wear a crazy  hair updo that would be hurting my head all night.. so maybe I can go just with the veil
  • Yeah I'm loving the 7 strand pearl necklace, those pearls are really white the other are like too ivory for my dress... Would it look good even if I'm using the bolero???
  • I love the last necklace! It depends on your dress though. If you have a crazy details dress, might want to go more simple on the jewerly.

I cannot help you with the tiara though, I am a headband wearer all the way!
  • Thanks to all you girls for your opinions... I've just ordered the pearl necklace at ebay,  I really love how it looks on that photo I hope it would look as great on myself :)
    The tiaras are nice, but maybe to princessy... I dont know, maybe it would be more an inconvenience than a  enhancement to my wedding look... Maybe I wear a headband or a nice brooch to hold my hair and veil 
    If you have any suggestion I would love to look at your ideas
    Thanks sincerely 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards