Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Accountability

Happy Tuesday! What's on the agenda for working out and eating today? I ran seven miles this morning. Yesterday I had salad for breakfast, PB sandwich, grapes and yogurt for lunch and Fettucini Cacciatore for dinner. Healthy eating day -- yay!

How's the weather by you? Does better weather inspire you to work out?

Have a healthy day, ladies!
~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Accountability

• Options
    High today is 76, I love FL.  Might try to go run outside after the gym, it's too nice to pass up.

I forgot to make my lunch today, so I'm at the mercy of the crap-ateria.  Gym today, probably going to do arms and core work.

breakast was yogurt and granola.  There was left over food from a convention and I broke down and had a piece of bacon.  It was delicious.
  • Options
    I went to the gum last night and worked-out with my trainer. Not sure if I will go tonight or not. I'm in need of a quiet moving night at home after everything I did this weekend.
  • Options
    I was at the gym last night and did 60 min on the crossramp. I still have no idea who the effing trainer is because nobody called me back! I guess I'm my trainer I hope I can go tonight but I still have no idea of my supervisor is making us work late. Breakfast~ bagel thins and banana Lunch~ green giant broccoli steamers and fiber one bar Dinner~ huge salad w chicken
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I had a great spin class last night!  The teacher on Monday evening is great, but now that she is getting later in her pregnancy she will only be teaching every other week Frown  But I guess that is better than not at all.

B - oatmeal w/ berries
    L - turkey sandwich and orange
    D - Turkey burgers on the grill (since it is 60 degrees out today!!)

W/O - Elliptical and Core Class

Have a great day all!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards