Wisconsin

Rehearsal dinner in Lake Geneva

gglggglg member
First Comment

Hi Ladies,
We are looking for a place in the Lake Geneva area to have our rehearsal dinner, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal dinner in Lake Geneva

• edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding where they had the rehearsal dinner at Houlihan's.  It was nice because we were on a higher level than the rest of the restaurant in the back.  The food was good too.

Otherwise Popeye's on the lake front would be really nice too! I think it's actually called "Popeye's on Lake Geneva".  I've heard it's really nice there...been there once for lunch and I liked it a lot!  It would be nice by the lake too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What is your budget for the dinner?
    :)
  • gglggglg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Budget = $800 or less (hopefully less!) 
    approx. 25 guests
    Looking for something fun and casual since the wedding will be formal.

• molisarmolisar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at Gordy's in Fontana.  They have a private room upstairs which was great.  It's all windows and right on the lake.  If you do look into it, they charge a room rental but ask them to waive it!  They did for us :)
    My Furbaby Baxter Photobucket
  • staceleigh11staceleigh11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at The Public House in Williams Bay.  So far they have been great to work with.  Good luck!
  • kerianne36kerianne36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Geno's East would definitely be a casual suggestion. That's where we are considering having ours! It's Chicago-style Pizza with a nice patio overlooking the lake. It used to be Max's Roadhouse or something. Prices looked reasonable for parties! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards