Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Recommended Officiants?

Hi guys!

I will be doing my ceremony in a non-Church setting (same site as reception) so need an officiant.

My FI and I are both looking for something not too long (about 20-30 minutes tops) with a bit of levity (basically, make my mom teary but leave my guests smiling).  And although we are both Catholic, are looking for something non-denominational.

Do you have any recos?

Re: Recommended Officiants?

• reannalynnereannalynne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rev. Mark DeNuzzio! DH and I used him and really liked him, and everyone loved the ceremony. www.asimplevow.org (i think its .org...)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • missyt180missyt180 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh!

The Heinz History Center recommended him as well but it looks like he is booked for my day already!

I did email him to find out if he had any ideas.

• reannalynnereannalynne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He will double book sometimes depending on where the second wedding is at and such.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • nicki426nicki426 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My officiant is Reverend Wayne. His website is weddingsbywayne.com. We had our meeting with him and his wife and they were both so nice, and have lots of suggestions on different vows, ceremonys and readings. And his prices are great!
    http://www.weddingwire.com/kevinnicki Wedding Countdown Ticker image 108 Invited! image 85 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out image 05 Are MIA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards