California-Northern

Sacramento area brides: Cake?

Who's making your cake? My aunt was going to but now we're not so sure, she's being hesitant about it....so I'm going to shop around. Suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sacramento area brides: Cake?

• isoletteisolette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I am going with D'agostini they are in the Somerset area they are yummy
    my updated Bio~Save the date 11/08/09> 110image 0image 0image 110image RSVP Date 06/30/2010
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did a few tastings (mostly at bridal shows) and Divine Desserts in Loomis was clearly the best.  I hate store bought cake.  and I adore their stuff.  If nothing else - it's worth it to go to a tasting. :)  They quoted me at $3.50 a serving which was the same as freeport and sheltons.  and Jose and Esther are very nice. 
    Photobucket
  • mushEmushE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm booking Wendy Murray - she works out of Vacaville.  Her website is: http://www.sweetoccasions.vpweb.com/

I haven't met her or tasted yet (actually, I think we might not bother), but she was recommended by another bride on this board.  Her prices are great, and she seems very nice.  I believe that she recently opened her own business, but has been making cakes for a long time.
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Ettore's in Sacramento.  :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards