Maine

5 days? Is that even possible?

plato79plato79 member
First Anniversary First Comment
I woke up this morning and realized we have 5 days until the wedding! I feel like we're in pretty good shape, though the next few days will be very busy with errands. It's really all coming together. 

Today's list of to-dos: church, buy final thank you gifts, finish seating chart, buy a tire for my car (got a flat!), buy post-wedding brunch attire, attempt to pack most everything for the wedding weekend, BBQ w/my fam, finalize wedding schedule & email to BP, finalize phone list & email to BP/vendors, buy baking supplies for cookies, finish programs and print, breathe...I feel like I'm forgetting something. 

What are you all up to today?
Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!

Re: 5 days? Is that even possible?

• hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm heading to Fryeburg in a bit for FI's cousin's graduation.  Then we're spending the night at my mom's since she lives just a few minutes away from there.  She's supposed to be making me a mock-up of the bracelet she's going to make for my BMs.  I don't really have any WR stuff going on today!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yayyyy!!!

My shower is this coming saturday, my bridesmaids are up to so much for my shower i have no idea what to expect. Should be a good time though
  • jelenybeanyjelenybeany member
    edited December 2011
    oh Plato congrats! please please please tell us how everything went...of course when you have time :p

I'm up at FI's family's for the weekend and we're going to bead our cake serving set, and champagne glasses, and work on some mason jar/doilie luminaria.
  • edited December 2011
    Yesterday we put ribbon and lace on the baskets we'll have to hold our programs and kippot (head coverings).  We also wrote the program and welcome letter to put in the welcome bags.  Today we are working on the program a little more and we'll take the dog to the dog park and maybe do some Reny's/Ocean State Job Lot shopping for wedding stuff, like sunscreen and bugspray for the BBQ during our wedding weekend.  We're having a pretty lazy weekend overall.  
  • edited December 2011
    5 days?!!  Wow!  That is so exciting!!  Yay!

No wedding stuff today, just cleaning up and recovering from yesterday and we're off to a wine tasting tonight.  Oh boy!  Tomorrow I am going with my FMIL and my FSIL to order their dresses.  That's about it here.
    Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! How exciting!
  • edited December 2011
    How excited, you have to let me know how the DJ worked out. And btw I hope they gave you the referral fee. Thanks again!
  • plato79plato79 member
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like everyone is having great weekends - some of you area pretty busy! Today's another packed day for me, but that's to be expected I guess. 

What I didn't expect yesterday was to be bitten by my friend's cat, right on the forearm. ::shakes head:: So I ended up at the hospital for a few hours. Insane. I was cat sitting because she's away and while the cat likes me the best, he's VERY termperamental. Couldn't beleive it!

Jchow- yes they did and I met with him recently. I think he's just the nicest and he's so professional. I am SO EXCITED to have him be the DJ/musician at the wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    What DJ did you hire Plato?
    Married 9.4.11
  • plato79plato79 member
    edited December 2011
    Aaron Topfer here's his website: http://newhampshiredjandlivemusic.com/Welcome.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards