Louisiana-New Orleans

If you read any vendor review make it this one!

BOURBON STREET LIMO

I reviewed them in a post below and also wrote a similar review on Yelp. Well, they saw the review on yelp and called my phone from a private number (around 9:00 p.m. on a sunday night) to tell me that if i don't remove the review there will be "repergressions" (i think what he was trying to say was "repercussions"). He said what we wrote was "slander". 

Everything i wrote on my review on theknot and yelp was 100% true. not slander. 

we've already contacted our attorney who said there is nothing wrong with our review as long as it is accurate (which it is) and if there is ANY lawsuit to be had it is on them for harrassing us.

i just want all of you to know of our experience before jumping into business with them.

some MOH love! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: If you read any vendor review make it this one!

• edited December 2011
    ummm...theres no post??? I am curious as to what you said!
  • edited December 2011
    that's weird...it shows up when i click it. i copied below...

BOURBON STREET LIMO

I reviewed them in a post below and also wrote a similar review on Yelp. Well, they saw the review on yelp and called my phone from a private number (around 9:00 p.m. on a sunday night) to tell me that if i don't remove the review there will be "repergressions" (i think what he was trying to say was "repercussions"). He said what we wrote was "slander". 

Everything i wrote on my review on theknot and yelp was 100% true. not slander. 

we've already contacted our attorney who said there is nothing wrong with our review as long as it is accurate (which it is) and if there is ANY lawsuit to be had it is on them for harrassing us.

i just want all of you to know of our experience before jumping into business with them.
    some MOH love! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards