African American Weddings

Final dress fitting tomorrow...so nervous

I have my final dress fitting tomorrow. I have lost 11 pounds since i bought my dress and about 5 of those since my last fitting. I was trying to get rid of that back fat that was hanging over the top of the dress. I just hope it is not too big. I am taking my FMIL and my oldest daughter so they will know how to bustle me up. I'm so excited it feels like Christmas Eve!!!
imageAnniversary

Re: Final dress fitting tomorrow...so nervous

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    yay for you and your weight loss, you go girl!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • 11 pounds...that's great!!! How you do it? BTW, I'm sure it's going to fit beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Exciting! Pics please! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 20pearls1620pearls16 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_final-dress-fitting-tomorrowso-nervous?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:3289c249-af5b-42c5-aabc-398d9d2f17afPost:3a88f1b5-840c-42d1-851d-557276bdad7d">Re: Final dress fitting tomorrow...so nervous</a>:
    [QUOTE]11 pounds...that's great!!! How you do it? BTW, I'm sure it's going to fit beautiful!
    Posted by yogiebhill[/QUOTE]

<div>By tracking what I eat on MyFitPal. an app i have on my phone. Since i am already little it was really hard to loose anything. Now I am on a push up kick. I want some Angela Basset arms!</div><div>
    </div><div>I also stopped drinking so many cosmos. Each shot is 100 calories and the juice is 120 caories a glass. Of couse each drink is about 2 shots. 2 drinks was like 640 calories and I would knock down 3 every time we drank. Now if I know i am going to drink that day I have to modify my diet for the day. The last bad hangover I had has really helped me stay on track LOL.  </div>
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_final-dress-fitting-tomorrowso-nervous?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:3289c249-af5b-42c5-aabc-398d9d2f17afPost:15228621-637b-4bd2-93e1-67ffd6a78bc1">Re: Final dress fitting tomorrow...so nervous</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Final dress fitting tomorrow...so nervous : By tracking what I eat on MyFitPal. an app i have on my phone. Since i am already little it was really hard to loose anything. Now I am on a push up kick. I want some Angela Basset arms!
    Posted by 20pearls16[/QUOTE]

exciting!!! angela bassetts arms were BANGING in that ike and tina movie!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congrats on the weight loss.. Good luck tomorrow.. I know you are soooo excited... Don't forget to take a pic,,
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations on your final fitting and the weight loss! Keep us informed!
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Good job on the weight loss!!! And I can't wait to see pics of you in the dress...

Also, just a side note do you work out your back?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_final-dress-fitting-tomorrowso-nervous?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:3289c249-af5b-42c5-aabc-398d9d2f17afPost:468a1783-2c1b-4937-aad5-9473439c5451">Re: Final dress fitting tomorrow...so nervous</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on the weight loss.. Good luck tomorrow.. I know you are soooo excited... Don't forget to take a pic,,
    Posted by keysmit[/QUOTE]

This!

I also have my final dress fitting tomorrow so I share your excited & nervous feelings. I'm just worried about the length--I'm a short bride & just hope the lady didn't chop it too short.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You'll be fine! I'm excited for you and bsims!
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Congrats :-)
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • woooooooooh!!!!!!! 

both of you let us know how it goes.
  • Alright!! Go girl! It will be perfect, just wait! Don't forget the pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards