New York-Western

Outdoor Ceremony and Reception Help!!!

My husband is currently deployed and I came to stay with family while he's gone. I only have about a month left in the area to plan our wedding (we eloped and are now having a wedding for our families). I am looking for a different place for the ceremony and a seperate rustic-ish location for our reception that isn't going to cost a fortune! We have a lot of tree log accents and need a place where thats not going to clash. I am out of ideas and I feel like I have exhausted my internet search engine!! I am open to suggestions!!!!!! Any help would be great!

Re: Outdoor Ceremony and Reception Help!!!

• **Wedding is next July

• Did you look into Becker Farms/Vizcarra Vineyards?  That might just be what you're looking for!  
  • Timberlodge in Akron might fit your rustic theme as it has the "lodge" feel complete with a moose on the wall...
  • Both suggestions above or great ones. Also I would suggest Letchworth State Park or any park for that matter. Check out other country clubs/ golf courses as well. Good luck!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • I would look at Timberlodge, its amazing.  The cost is very reasonable.  The outdoor ceremony area is gorgeous and intimate.  The area is paved so no ones heels sink in the ground.  The lodge is beautiful inside.  The ceiling is amazing.  I like that the tables and chairs are real wood.  The food at cocktail time was served on a wood slab adding some more charm.  The ceremony and reception are all in one, but since the ceremony is outside, its nice its not all in one room and then there is no lag of time inbetween.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards