Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

When did you start?

For those of you who did do a beauty routine, how far out from the big day were you?  Do you suggest prepping for engagement pictures? 

For those of us still counting down the days,  if you are doing a beauty plan, have you already started? or when do you plan to?

?The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.?

Re: When did you start?

• About a month out, but I don't really wear much makeup.  I started with my trial makeup appointment 1 month before, and then using the tips I got from that untill the day of the wedding.
  • Why not start today? I follow a skin care regimen and don't plan on doing anything very drastic.  I'm just going to try to be more consistent and stop falling asleep with my make up on.
  • I agree, start as soon as possible!  I got a few free makeup trials at Nordstrom to get ideas and select colors that I wanted to use for my wedding.  I also got a facial a couple weeks before...  other than that, it was all the regular stuff - wash, exfoliate, moisturize.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards