Not Engaged Yet

WR: Wedding Website?

Engaged/married ladies if you used a website for your wedding info, which one did you use?  Obviously TK has one, but did you stick with their free option, or did you use another free one or pay for one with more band width and picture storage?

TIA!
photo bridalparty.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: WR: Wedding Website?

• I'm using Weebly (which is also where I made my planning site in my siggy if you want to scope it out). I have been very happy with the site and how easy it is to set up. My only complaint is that it doesn't have a guestbook where people can leave us messages on the page. That said, it could be that I just haven't figured it out yet!

If you want to see our actual wedding site I can PM you the link. I just don't want to put it out there for everyone since there is personal information on it.

Good luck with your search!
  • I use Weebly and I really like it. I don't mind that there's not a guestbook. Lol. 

Weebly is really easy to use and they have so many different layouts. It's simple and clean, and ad free.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Thanks ladies.  Weebly didn't come up on my internet search and I knew of few of you ladies were using something other than the ones I kept finding.

They all seem to have the same basics.  I'm not sure the guestbook is a big deal to me.  What I'm most concerned with is everyone having the registry info, hotel info, and some fun things to do in Chicago.  If possible I would also like to put together some fun facts about the bridal party because its such a mix of our city, college, and high school friends.

It looks like I should be able to do that with Weebly.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I used the TK one. Not sure anyone actually visited it, but whatevs. 
  • I used mywedding.com.  It worked well for me.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I'm using Weebly.

• I am using WeddingWire. I like the templates they offer better than TK's. 

I use Weebly for my planning bio. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wr-wedding-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b6db931b-62b5-425d-ad10-6b269465d518Post:40f56183-8f3c-47b1-b998-5e93679eae19">Re: WR: Wedding Website?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I am using WeddingWire. I like the templates they offer better than TK's.</strong>  I use Weebly for my planning bio. 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
    I like the WeddingWire templates best too! I used it for my planning bio. H designed our wedding website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards