North Carolina

ATRG personal CD

Did everyone who used ATRG get their personalized CD at the end of the evening, or do they mail it to you, etc? Jessica's vendor reviews just reminded me about the CD, Bethany told us she was going to make us one, but we never got it. I wonder if it got handed to someone at the reception or something... doh.

Re: ATRG personal CD

• edited December 2011
    Jill handed ours to us right at the reception.
  • edited December 2011
    Bethany also handed ours to us at the reception.  I would ask around between your friends and family.
  • swimher14swimher14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours at the reception but then my mom lost it somehow. Jill is burning us another copy, and said things have been crazy and she was hoping to get to it over the long Thanksgiving weekend. So, maybe if no one has it you can ask for another copy?
  • edited December 2011
    Im glad they still have the original to make me another, thanks Megan. I asked MIL and MOH and both said they didnt get a CD after we left Frown Im sure it was given to someone, who either lost it or forgot, or something.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, Jill gave me our CDs at the reception. I bet she handed your's off to a bridesmaid who subsequently lost them in her car. Tongue out
  • edited December 2011
    i can't imagine anything taken with a point and shoot to be of any value.  it's just a toot their horn promo
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_atrg-personal-cd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:8673b077-38bd-4128-bb21-e625f945b4b6Post:4c059f4a-47d6-45e8-b948-0196982a2cdc">Re: ATRG personal CD</a>:
    [QUOTE]i can't imagine anything taken with a point and shoot to be of any value.  it's just a toot their horn promo
    Posted by andrea01012009[/QUOTE]

My dear, the CD has nothing to do with pictures & everything to do with the music played at our weddings.
  • edited December 2011
    well, thanks for clearing that up.  that's illegal anyway. 

maybe i should report them to BMI and ASCAB. can i tell them to supeno your cd as evidence
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards