Attire & Accessories Forum

CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

Re: CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

• My wedding is in Converse, Indiana at our home church. I'm wearing light pink sandals with a 1" heel don't want be be taller than the groom! with little gold and pink sparkly roses!
  • My wedding ceremony and reception will be at The Valley Regency in Clifton, NJ! I'm not sure exactly what shoes I am wearing yet but I know they'll be something ivory with a little bit of height and they need to be comfortable!
  • SamanthaDockSamanthaDock member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    My fiance and I are having our military wedding at Rooke Chapel on the campus of Bucknell University in Lewisburg PA. My shoes are 4 inch Steve Madden peeptoe heels with diamonds down the heel in the color purple!! They are going to look great with my short reception dress!
  • We are getting married at Fair Hills Resort in Detroit Lakes, MN and I will be wearing my cowboy boots for the ceremony!  I would LOVE to win a pair of flip flops to slip on for the dance to dance the night away!! :)  Thanks for the contest!

April Busche

• lababerlababer member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    My wedding is October 6 in the south suburbs of Chicago.  Our ceremony is at a Catholic church and our reception is at a gorgeous golf course!  I'm wearing some super cute peep-toe platform pumps in a raspberry color from David's Bridal.  I LOVE THEM and want to wear them all the time!  They're pretty tall, so I'll definitely be switching to flip flops for a night of dancing!

• My wedding is in College Station, Texas 3114!!! Im working on putting swarovski crystals all over a pair of hot pink heels! Must have glitzy feet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • hulyhuly member
    First Comment
    I am getting married in Temecula at a private venue Secluded Garden Estates, outside in the afternoon.
    I am wearing strappy sandals with a small inch high heel, in white with rhinestones on the straps.

• <div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span"><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal"><strong style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">Where is your wedding? Audubon Tea Room in New Orleans, LA</strong></p><p style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" class="MsoNormal"><strong style="background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;background-color:transparent;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;font-size:12px;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;vertical-align:baseline;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">What type of shoes are you wearing? Rhinestone studded flats!</strong></p></span></div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_cafepress-bridal-flip-flop-giveaway-enter-here-for-the-chance-to-win?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:70a06b7c-adb4-4f67-a503-31018dd01952Post:c443abd3-a296-421e-9bae-ccace7294cf2">CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Knotties,    We are doing an AWESOME giveaway , because we know you guys all love free swag. We teamed up with CafePress ( <a href="http://www.cafepress.com)" rel="nofollow">www.cafepress.com)</a> to give away flip flops! Whether you're having a beach wedding (where flip-flops are the attire) or you're planning on slipping on a pair after hours of dancing, CafePress has got the perfect personalized pair for you. Five winners will be picked at random! Answer these questions to enter: Where is your wedding? What type of shoes are you wearing? Giveaway details : Brides can choose between 4 different bride themed flip-flop styles and 3 different bridesmaid flip-flop styles. Win 1 pair of bride and up to 6 bridesmaid flip-flops. Contest will run from Monday, July 16 th at 10 am EST to Friday, July 20 th at 5 pm EST and more!
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • We will be married at my church in East Northport, NY and the reception will be held at West Sayville Country Club in July of 2013. My shoes, although I haven't bought them yet, will be white peep toe heels. A pair of flip flops to change into for the reception would be fabulous!
  • My wedding will be in Atlanta, GA and I'll be wearing some awesome high heels! Bound to come off during the reception for some dancing :
  • Our wedding is in Dominican Republic, this fall. For the ceremony I'll be wearing Gianni Bini Larissa Platforms for the ceremony. Open toed, covered in jewels and blue! Super in love with them! Flops for the reception!
  • Where - Lake Geneva, WI

Shoes - Nina Georgia in Hot Pink
  • My wedding is in Grand Blanc, Michigan. I'm planning on wearing flats, but I haven't bought them yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My wedding is in Cleveland Ohio and I will be wearing hot pink shoes covered in rhinestones!! BLING BLING!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!:

My wedding is at The Courtyard Hall in Bothell, WA.

I will be wearing white ballet flats.
  • Castleton in windham NH Havent picked out my shoes yet.
  • MrsTarasovichMrsTarasovich member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I just got married on firday July 13th =) at Blessed Sacrament Church Albany NY, reception at Crossgatets Banquet hall, it was perfect and amazing!! =) My husband said Hi Carissa instead of I Josef it was too funny and then at the end of the vows he started crying... love him and our son so much!! My shoes were purple heels to match the purple theme of the wedding, my favorite color =)
  • I will be having my wedding off of the beach in San Diego, CA. The shoes I was deciding on having were to be custom made/ designed flip flops by me... that would be white with crystals, or barefoot. :
  • Our wedding is at the Klub Haus in Saint Paul, MN and I will be wearing FLIP FLOPS that match the bridesmaids dress color!
  • I am getting married in Ridgway, IL. at St. Patrick's Church. I will be wearing boots during the wedding and flip flops for the reception. We are having a country theme wedding.
  • gilbert25gilbert25 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Our wedding will be oceanfront at Bar Harbor Maine! My shoes are white open toed 4 inch heels with pearl shoe clips.
  • My name is Marie. My fiance and I are getting married at Paradise Ridge Winery in Santa Rosa, California in October. I am wearing champagnecolored Jimmy Choo shoes with an open toe and 2inch heels my dream shoes!
  • I'm getting married on the lake in Canandaigua, New York ar sunset and my shoes are white lace up ankle boots.
  • My wedding is next May in Ojai and I havent found a comfy pair of shoes yet. I want to wear a pair of lace Toms that I bought after getting engaged, but my mom insists on heels! These flipflops would be my comfy dancing shoes once i kick off those heels she wants me to wear! I'd take em to my honeymoon too!
  • Our wedding wil be at the Hilton Hotel and Spa in San Antonio, TX

I will be wearing flats or flip flops since the wedding will be outside in the heat of the day. 
  • My wedding is at the first united Methodist church in Monett, Missouri. It's beautiful! I'll be wearing gold flats with rhinestones and pearls on the toes :
  • Where is your wedding?

My wedding is at Northville Christian Assembly in Northville, MI, and my reception is at Roma Banquets in Garden City, MI.

What type of shoes are you wearing?

I am wearing 3.5" red peep toe heels from DSW. My wedding colors are navy blue, red, silver, and white. Marine Corps colors :)

• My wedding is going to be in the good ole south!!!! ALABAMA!!!! We have decided on the exact location yet. It is between Huntsville, Roanoke, or Birmingham..
    Our shoes are going to be personallized converse or toms!
  • Where is your wedding? Larz Anderson Park Ceremony and Old Colony Yacht Club Reception :)

What type of shoes are you wearing? Alfani strappy evening shoes.
    The gorgeous flip flops would be purrrfect to change into!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My wedding will be at Ilio DiPalo's in Buffalo, NY. And I have no idea what shoes in I'm wearing. I have a month to decide before my fitting!! Goodluck everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards