California-Los Angeles

Photographer

Hey ladies!

Any body have any recommendations for a photographer in the Ventura County area? Also, I know all  budgets are different, but how much approx did you spend?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Photographer

• RoMy215RoMy215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know it's not exactly what you asked for, but our photographer was FANTASTIC and he does travel. Nathan Nowack (www.weddingsbynathan.com).

As far as budget, there are a variety, but I wanted good pictures and was willing to splurge on those and cut back in other places. So we spent around $3k. (That included a 4 hour e-session, 8 hours for wedding day, photo cards, editing, all of our pictures on a disk/usb and an album).

HTH

• edited December 2011
    I"m not sure if he travels to Ventura, but I imagine so my photographer, Corbin Kell, www.corbinkell.cc, does a great job.  We spent around $1200 but got a really nice package..

hope that helps
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer will travel there. Katemstudio.com
    Also, a fellow knottie who is now doing weddings: lovecandeeblog.com

For both prices vary, but you can get a very nice package from around 3k
    love candee photography does more of an a la carte type of deal so if you're on a budget that might be more ideal.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    http://kpweddings.com

Package includes 8 hours, 2 photographers. $2500

Good Luck with your search!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!!! I will look into them!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.natalylemus.com

Her pricing is very affordable and her work is beautiful. 
  • theKylieBridetheKylieBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WE love our photographers!!! LOVE them! www.jennandtravis.com. I was reading this artical about wedding planning. And one quote rang true with me (especially since  we think the photography is the most important thing). "The anguish of low quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."
  • edited December 2011
    WE are in the process of booking with choltphotography.com 

Our budget is $2000, but I am sure they would be willing to work with many types of budgets.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards