New Hampshire
Options

I found my dress... well.. almost

So I have found a beautiful, beautiful dress however it is out of my price range. It is the Private Label by G style # 1350. Absolutely gorgeous! So my question is.. if it seems to good to be true, it probably is, right? I have been searching online to find one less expensive and I came across this http://www.peridress.com/Private-Label-by-G-Wedding-Dresses-Style-1350.html. I would be devastaged if I ordered it online and it came in damaged or not quite how I remembered it on me. I know it is risky and I really would rather buy in person or at least from a reputable online company that I know and have good reviews on.

Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas?!?

Thanks beautiful brides! Smile
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: I found my dress... well.. almost

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about that company, but I have read that Pearl's Place is good (and legitimate!).  You call and they quote you a price for the dress you want.

Where did you find the dress?  Have you tried calling around to other salons in the area to see if they can beat the price?  I would also ask the salon you found it at if there are every any sales or if there is anything they can do.  GL!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Before resorting to ordering a replica gown, definitely shop around and call other bridal retailers to get price quotes.  I've seen many more negative reviews than positive ones about Peri Dress.

Like Carly mentioned, you can try and get a quote from Pearl's Place or NetBride online, or other bridal sites/companies as well.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    netbride has a fantastic reputation.  I guess they are actually an online offshoot of an actual store in the Midwest I believe.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I fell in love with a Private Label by G dress at Modern Bride that was $975. Netbride quoted me at $546! I'm not sure if that's "my dress" yet or not (I have only tried on 6 dresses and want to shop atleast 1 more time just to be sure)...but considering my budget is $650 (w/out alterations) I'm so stoked to know I can afford to get a dress I love with my designer taste & decently low budget!

Seriously...call netbride (or e-mail)...you'll have a quote within minutes and it's a legitimate site and they order it directly from the designer. So you will be getting the same exact quality than if you had the bridal shop that you tried it on it order it. Good luck :)
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards