February 2012 Weddings

Where is your wedding?

I am very curious as our dates get so close as to where everyone is getting married and where they are going on their honeymoons?

PS The Knot is wonky again so I am very sorry if this shows up more than once.  My posts seem to keep disappearing.
imageAnniversary

Re: Where is your wedding?

• I am eloping to Maui.  We will be there 10 days before the wedding, then will stay a couple more days before going to the big Island for a week.
    imageAnniversary
  • I'm getting married outside of Charlotte, NC.  Our honeymoon will be a cruise to the Bahamas in June (I'm a teacher and I'm already taking off a lot of days for the wedding, so we're going this summer).
  • Getting married in Tampa then going to the Dominican Republic for a week! Can't wait for it to get here!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
  • Ok, I"ll write this response again although I just did....and it vanished.

I am getting married in Toronto, Canada. We'll spend out first few days at a hotel downtown and enjoy the city. We both work right here but hardly get a chance to enjoy anything together.

We'll go to Cuba for our honeymoon later in the spring. We want to take my kids and have a family-moon more than anything.
  • On the 25th :) western Caribbean honeymoon right after
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We are getting married in the Marriot hotel where my FI is a chef and going to Disney for our honeymoon! I am very excited :)
  • We're getting married on the 25th 45 minutes north of Boston at a venue called Groveland Fairways.
    We leave exactly one week from our wedding on a cruise out of New York to the Bahamas! I've been so busy and excited for the wedding that I haven't really been excited for the honeymoon but now that all wedding things are almost done I'm so anxious for it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're getting married at Tlaquepaque in Sedona, AZ on February 11th. My fiance and I leave for our honeymoon on the 14th, but he's surprising me with the location. :)
  • We're getting married on the 18th in Pitt Meadows, BC (about a half hour or so from Vancouver). We'll be leaving a few days later to honeymoon in Tahiti! =)
  • FutureMrs - Hello to a fellow BC girl!  I live in the Smithers/Telkwa area of Northern, BC
    It sounds like everyone has wonderful plans.  It seems strange that it is finally almost here.
    imageAnniversary
  • We are getting married the 25th in Scottsdale, AZ at McCormick Ranch Golf Club - and a cruise to Mexcio in April... can't wait :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wedding is on February 25th in Minneapolis-St. Paul and then we're leaving two days later for our HM in Playa del Carmen!
    Anniversary
  • You allready know mine;) Feb 8th..one day after yours!!! I cant believe our weddings are coming up so fast! Whoo hooo!! xx
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are getting married an hour north of Toronto, Ontario and then we leave on the Monday for Jamaica for 2 weeks!
    February 18th I marry my Best Friend :)
  • I am in New Jersey and we are getting married on the 18th. Our wedding is at a church near where I grew up and our reception is at the Madison Hotel in Morristown. As for honeymoon we have no money right now so we are hoping to save and go away in April to Turks and Ciacos when I have Spring Break. I am hoping to be pregnant by the time we go away....fingers crossed!!!!
  • edited January 2012
    Getting married on the 25th in Greenville, South Carolina - and then going to Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica the following Monday.. SO looking forward to the honeymoon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Teachergurl2002, we just got back from vacation in the Turks and Caicos!! Its beautiful but crazy expensive!! Let me know if you have any questions about where to stay, what to do- we were there for 8 nights!!;)
  • Sunshiny...I have TONS of questions but i will PM you later since I have students coming in right now. Thanks for the info!!!!
  • We are getting married in Houston,TX  in 4 weeks!!!!!!!! and will spend the weekend in town at a secluded hotel.  Actual honeymoon will be in March over Spring Break since my MOH is getting married in Miami.FL..so after her wedding we leave on a 7 day cruise to a few different places!  Cruises are the best and I'm so excited to go to Miami also since i've never been!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Teachergurl- your welcome;)!
  • we are getting married in las vegas. we will be there for a couple of days after the wedding, then we are staying for 4 days on catalina island
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I live in Chicago and we're getting married on the Gulf Coast of FL. Honeymoon in St. Lucia, Caribbean.

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • We're getting married Feb 11th. We live in Lincoln , Nebraska. Getting Married at The Grand Manse. We are taking a honeymoon in April, but are still figuring out where we want to go. My uncle was going to surprise us with a honeymoon as a wedding gift, so now we are kind of working with him to decide where we will go. He was thinking a cruise, we were thinking an all inclusive somewhere. Either way, I cant wait for either date :)
    You can't argue with the universe..Well, you can, it just doesn't get you anywhere.

199 Are Invitedimage
    144 Are Most Definitly Ready to Celebrate image
    55 Are Missing Out or Couldnt Find Their Mailbox image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great present!  I have never been on a cruise but I think we are going on 1 next January.  I have never been to an all-inclusive either.  My FI and I don't drink so we have always thought they we too expensive compared to what we would actually spend eating.  We are still going to try one sometime in the future.

I want to Congratulate all my sister February brides and wish you all a safe and happy time!
    imageAnniversary
  • cruises rock. so much. food and entertainment everywhere. room service 24-7. you can do everything or nothing. you get to go to neat places and see things you wouldnt have otherwise. i want to go again :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards