Maryland-Baltimore

Affordable Engagement Photos

Can anyone recommend an affordable photographer for an engagement shoot? Looking to spend no more than $200. Thanks!

Re: Affordable Engagement Photos

• Erin morris photography. she is my wedding photographer. Engagement sessions are 150, and I believe if you book her for your wedding the cost if the engagement session will go towards the wedding package which starts around 700.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Portrait New England or Pearl photography are both reasonably prices and great photographers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm assuming you live in MD, since this is a local board? I saw Florida on your icon, and wasn't sure...

If you live in the DE / MD / PA area, I'm currently offering free photo session as I build my portfolio. I would love to do your engagement session! After the session, you can purchase a DVD of 25-30 images for $50. If you want more images, we can discuss pricing. If you are interested, you can email me at contact.lnicolephotography@gmail.com for details - I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have! :)
  • I'm not positive on what ours cost because of the package but I recall it being very reasonable.
    Try Brodie Ledford Photography. 

I have been in a few weddings that they have done and we are using them as well! LOVE THEM! super fun, creative and professional. They even have my Fiance' looking forward to the wedding pictures which is a feat in itself! I put the website below for you. Good Luck! I hope you find or found someone!

Best Wishes!!!
  • I'm not positive on what ours cost because of the package but I recall it being very reasonable.
    Try Brodie Ledford Photography. 

I have been in a few weddings that they have done and we are using them as well! LOVE THEM! super fun, creative and professional. They even have my Fiance' looking forward to the wedding pictures which is a feat in itself! I put the website below for you. Good Luck! I hope you find or found someone!

Best Wishes!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards