Attire & Accessories Forum

Petticoats?

This is my dream wedding dress and I am buying it in a few months however, I am not sure if I need to wear a petticoat with this dress... and if I do what kind would I need to purchase?!?

http://www.idreamprom.com/glorious-aline-strapless-sleeveless-floorlength-chapel-train-plus-size-wedding-dresses-p-301788968.html

Re: Petticoats?

• I'm assuming you're a vendor. Otherwise you shouldn't be purchasing a knockoff dress from that site.
  • Please do not order from that knockoff site!!!  Read the sticky at the top of this board and heed those warnings.  The dress you get will not be your dream dress, it'll be some cheap version of it.
    Paste that picture into Google image and see if you can find out who the real designer is, and order through a reputable store that carries it,  where you can actually try it on.
  • Not a vendor. I'm the bride and there are no bridal shops near me that have plus size dresses in my size or that are willing to do so for less than $350. Which is all I have to spend on my dress. :( I don't know what to do.
  • With a budget of 350 you may need to get creative and look at used dresses or BM dresses in white.
  • Beware of internet counterfeit products. These sites are popping up everywhere and misleading the consumer.  The advise you were given is correct.  Go to the designers store locater for authorized dealers.  If they are not on the list, it will be an inferior knock off.  These fraud companies are using the glamorous pictures of the original designer and you will get some form of it.  I also read that if you don't like it you can return it for a 20-50% restock fee which is another way they are making money off the inferior product they will be sending you.  You would also have to ship it back at your own expense to CHINA. We live in a crazy cyber world don't be fooled by deals that are too good to be true!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards