Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

XP: Bachelorette Party Pics!

My MOH, one of my BMs, and another good friend took me to The Melting Pot in Philly and then later The Cave.

The girls and me

My MOH and me

Blackmail pic!

Re: XP: Bachelorette Party Pics!

• edited December 2011
    hehe :)   LOVE the blackmail pic.  The Cave is SO embarrassing when you are the bride, did they pull you on stage or anything?
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    love the 'black mail' pic   too funny

Never been to the cave but I can only imagine haha
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_xp-bachelorette-party-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:cbe83006-6578-40a2-ad76-1d6d1995e3dbPost:41abbd26-10fc-4eb6-ae66-fb1da72b0c13">Re: XP: Bachelorette Party Pics!</a>:
    [QUOTE]hehe :)   LOVE the blackmail pic.  The Cave is SO embarrassing when you are the bride, did they pull you on stage or anything?
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

Thank God, no, my MOH spared me that embarrassment.  Never saw so much simulated sex in my life, LOL!!
  • edited December 2011
    LOL Love it!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I know right... my friend had her bach party at Club Risque, it was SCARY!  I had never been anywhere like that, and my jaw hit the floor when we walked in. She got like banged by one of the guys. It was ridic. I don't want my bach party there! I emailed her to get some pics... I will share :)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards