• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Wedding purse

I'm behind on posts because it has been uber crazy today but I was wondering if everyone got their purse or bag for the day of the wedding or are you just now using one?

I still need to go shopping for mine *oops* so let me know where you got it from :-)
Vacation

Re: Wedding purse

• I hadn't really thought about it. I guess what I was thinking was that I'd just have everyone else carry stuff for me... but now I want one... Dangit Swtasa! Wink I might have to check around for a really cheap one. And I mean really cheap. lol
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • LizdcLizdc member
    10 Comments
    I found a beaded vintage silver clutch from the 60's at an antique hall for 20. It was one of places with like50 booths in rural PA. It is so cute. I also have a clutch/ small purse thing so it will get used again. Plus I love vintage/ antique.
  • Mine is my something borrowed - my mom's clutch from her wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I got a red clutch from Etsy that looks sorta like Missy's.  I heart it and will use it after the wedding.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • I really like the two pics you guys posted above.  Missy, yours from Etsy is flippin adorable!

I plan on using a clutch I already own, so no new purses for me. :)
  • Thank you Krgleason! I think she did a great job and I like that she put our date in it. That Etsy, it's amazing!
  • Mine's a small black vintage Louis Vuitton bag FI got me for Xmas.  I don't care that it's black, it's a freaking Louis Vuitton!
  • I got mine on Etsy and love it!
    You can choose the fabric color on the inside and also add a little personalized tag with your names and wedding date.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/56028410/customize-your-polished-pleats-clutch
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards