Maine

AW Invitations are in!

Our invitations are done and I am in love with them! FI's dad owns a printing business, so he did them for us. I'm so grateful for all the hard work he put into them (wedding invitations are not his usual line of work). And he did it all for free, which is just so nice.

Also, FI spent the day making a beautiful birch arbor for the ceremony. He's so talented! It's just what I had in mind, and I can't wait for us to get married under it!

Anniversary

Re: AW Invitations are in!

• edited December 2011
    Those are both gorgeous!!!! 
    Your invitations are so unique, and I LOVE the color!
    The arbor is so personal, and will make a great detail for your big day!
  • edited December 2011

Hi MinMin, love the invitations and the arbor! My dad is making us an arbor that will look very similar to yours :-) I'm not sure if you got my message about the mason jars but if you could get me the contact info for where you got them it would be greatly appreciated! Of course, if yours are available after your wedding I would love to buy yours!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks you guys! The invitation color matches the bridesmaids' dresses, clover green, which is being repeated in other places as well.

brownb -- I've got the contact info for the guy I bought my jars from, so I'll send you a private message. I'm going to double check with the girl interested in buying the jars today and see what she says! I'll message you later today.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! If you want to email me at brownb@thomas.edu that would be great! Thanks :-)
  • mainemommymainemommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I love them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    So pretty - I really love the bird motif carried onto the envelope.
  • edited December 2011
    I love them both.  Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    very pretty!
  • edited December 2011
    These look great.  I love the bird and the color.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards