wedding wire

to those who have been judged, there is a better site

the last 2 post have been removed, I guess ppl cant handle it

Re: wedding wire

• Stop spamming the board. Reported.

Planning Bio
    Married 9/15/11

*This is Not Legal Advice*
  • not spaming I was and am a member of this site befor today and I DO have posts
    that are not about other oth site
    all im going is letting ppl know that there IS a better site
    wedding wire 
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    You're about to be banned sweetie ;)

• bandned for what saying that there is a different site 

hmmmm
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member

We all know you said a little more than "a different site"

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-wire-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:0a9d41da-aeba-420f-a1a4-2c35f344c1f5Post:2cb6a2bd-ede8-411e-a99c-268bc8e12963">Re: wedding wire</a>:
    [QUOTE]bandned for what saying that there is a different site  hmmmm
    Posted by kristin neo[/QUOTE]

No, banned for posting the same thread multiple times.  That's called spamming, and it's against the TOS regardless of what content is in the thread. 
    Anniversary
  • in my fist post YES I did then it was removed and I posted again without all the other stuff

• You still posted with the link sweetie....and by posting again and again thats spamming, play by the rules or dont play at all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
    image 160 Invited
    image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
    RSVP Date: July 25th
  • kristin neokristin neo member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    i wouldn't have posted more then once  if one of you lovely ladies hadn't reported  it so it was removed 
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    You also called Tiffanie a Biitch in the Customs & Traditions thread a few weeks ago....but I see that someone likes to go back and edit their posts. 

Go back to WW if you like it so much

• I NEVER edited  that post 

• OBX2011OBX2011 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-wire-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:0a9d41da-aeba-420f-a1a4-2c35f344c1f5Post:6abe9969-7578-495b-9be7-af64ffb8cb41">Re: wedding wire</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: wedding wire : That should have been your first hint that what you posted was considered inappropriate material.  We don't report siht because we don't like it,  We report siht that goes against the Terms of Use. You seem overly obsessed with a wedding website.  I'm worried for your <strong>mental health.
    </strong>Posted by LingerLonger1[/QUOTE]

Glass dildos have been known to fix this......

• Honey, that site isn't top secret or anything, so you didn't need to advertise that it exists. You posted here just so you could call us names. Keep it up and I bet you will be banned very soon.

Planning Bio
    Married 9/15/11

• OBX2011OBX2011 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-wire-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:0a9d41da-aeba-420f-a1a4-2c35f344c1f5Post:1dd91c2b-1400-4dec-af3d-20bdf15764c1">Re: wedding wire</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: wedding wire : You should tell that to OP.  It sounds like she could use a nice dildo.
    Posted by LingerLonger1[/QUOTE]

Maybe a good scissoring session will do the trick ;)

• im not in anyway mad/angry
    im just letting ppl know that there is a better site, I know that it shows up in searches, so its not hidden but i didn't go to the site till a few wks ago and I didn't even know it was there

im just saying

• OBX2011OBX2011 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-wire-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:0a9d41da-aeba-420f-a1a4-2c35f344c1f5Post:7a79f2ab-76ab-41f8-bc0e-f30f1b77f138">Re: wedding wire</a>:
    [QUOTE]im not in anyway mad/angry im just letting ppl know that <strong>there is a better site</strong>, I know that it shows up in searches, so its not hidden but i didn't go to the site till a few wks ago and I didn't even know it was there im just saying

Then go back to it if you love it so much.

Seriously though, why are you even here???  I really want an answer on that one....

• Im here not to attack anyone
    but just to let  some ladies know that there is a better site
    I havent been on in wks  and I came and read a bunch of threads where th op was attacked
    and I felted the need to post saying that there is a different site
  • Why are you still posting if you can't stand this site?  Go back to WW where all the special little snowflakes live.

•   
    Ads

at·tack

  [uh-tak]  Show IPA
    verb (used with object)
    to set upon in a forceful, violent, hostile, or aggressive way,with or without a weapon; begin fighting with: He attackedhim with his bare hands.
    to begin hostilities against; start an offensive against: toattack the enemy.
    to blame or abuse violently or bitterly.
    to direct unfavorable criticism against; criticize severely;argue with strongly: He attacked his opponent's statement.
    to try to destroy, especially with verbal abuse: to attack themayor's r
    eputation.

MY opinon is that wedding wire is better and does not have ppl that will attack you and put you down andeven if they dont agree with you they WIlL word thier post so its not mean/attacking
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-wire-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:0a9d41da-aeba-420f-a1a4-2c35f344c1f5Post:f65f5748-0d45-4b34-a8ac-6c9d4ed95fad">Re: wedding wire</a>:
    [QUOTE]   Ads at·tack      [ uh - tak ]     Show IPA verb   (used   with   object) 1. to   set   upon   in   a   forceful,   violent,   hostile,   or   aggressive   way, with   or   without   a   weapon;   begin   fighting   with:   He   attacked him   with   his   bare   hands. 2. to   begin   hostilities   against;   start   an   offensive   against:   to attack   the   enemy. 3. to   blame   or   abuse   violently   or   bitterly. 4. to   direct   unfavorable   criticism   against;   criticize   severely; argue   with   strongly:   He   attacked   his   opponent's   statement. 5. to   try   to   destroy,   especially   with   verbal   abuse:   to   attack   the mayor's   r eputation. MY opinon is that wedding wire is better and does not have ppl that will attack you and put you down andeven if they dont agree with you they WIlL word thier post so its not mean/attacking

Congratulations on being to use an online dictionary!  Can you use a paper one too?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-wire-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:0a9d41da-aeba-420f-a1a4-2c35f344c1f5Post:41cb3bba-84a2-483f-b7d3-0b71d56f9bce">Re: wedding wire</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: wedding wire : Congratulations on being to use an online dictionary!  Can you use a paper one too?
    Posted by juliebug1997[/QUOTE]

<div>POINT PROVEN </div><div>
    </div><div>attack !!!</div>
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-wire-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:0a9d41da-aeba-420f-a1a4-2c35f344c1f5Post:afed80de-002b-4c4c-894b-ebf89139e668">Re: wedding wire</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: wedding wire : POINT PROVEN  attack !!!

Grow up

and she didn't attack you btw, she simply asked you a question.

• OBX2011OBX2011 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-wire-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:0a9d41da-aeba-420f-a1a4-2c35f344c1f5Post:f65f5748-0d45-4b34-a8ac-6c9d4ed95fad">Re: wedding wire</a>:
    [QUOTE]   Ads at·tack      [ uh - tak ]     Show IPA verb   (used   with   object) 1. to   set   upon   in   a   forceful,   violent,   hostile,   or   aggressive   way, with   or   without   a   weapon;   begin   fighting   with:   He   attacked him   with   his   bare   hands. <strong>2. to   begin   hostilities   against;   start   an   offensive   against:   to attack   the   enemy. </strong>3. to   blame   or   abuse   violently   or   bitterly. 4. to   direct   unfavorable   criticism   against;   criticize   severely; argue   with   strongly:   He   attacked   his   opponent's   statement. 5. to   try   to   destroy,   especially   with   verbal   abuse:   to   attack   the mayor's   r eputation. MY opinon is that wedding wire is better and does not have ppl that will attack you and put you down andeven if they dont agree with you they WIlL word thier post so its not mean/attacking

Isn't this exactly what YOU are doing?  You began this thread and you consider "us" the enemy

Pot.  Meet Kettle.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-wire-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:0a9d41da-aeba-420f-a1a4-2c35f344c1f5Post:afed80de-002b-4c4c-894b-ebf89139e668">Re: wedding wire</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: wedding wire : POINT PROVEN  attack !!!

I'm a teacher.  I ask lots of questions.  In fact I have to ask my kids about their dictionary skills all the time.  I was condescending.  I'll admit to that. 
  • Im NOT attacking ANYONE here or making it PERSONAL  in anyway

I have NOT called anyone out nor will I

I did not know about WW  till a few wks ago
    so going on that Im putting it out there so those who don't know about it and are being attacked on here can go elsewhere if they choose too

• Seriously?! You started a second thread? WTF is wrong with you that you're so obsessed with a wedding website that you come onto a competitor's site and attack it? Seriously girl, get a life.
    Due 10/21/13 with our first baby BabyFruit Ticker
  • 2 thread was started b/c my 1st post was deleated

• edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-wire-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:0a9d41da-aeba-420f-a1a4-2c35f344c1f5Post:e5c5b768-0564-4da8-bca1-eb25ec707531">Re: wedding wire</a>:
    [QUOTE]2 thread was started b/c my 1st post was deleated
    And so was your first post here! Does that mean we get to look forward to a 3rd thread?! OH BOY!!!!!!
    Due 10/21/13 with our first baby BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-wire-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:0a9d41da-aeba-420f-a1a4-2c35f344c1f5Post:a343a392-ab4f-47f5-949c-0c9fd170e9d4">Re: wedding wire</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im NOT attacking ANYONE here or making it PERSONAL  in anyway I have NOT called anyone out nor will I I did not know about WW  till a few wks ago so going on that Im putting it out there so those who don't know about it and are being attacked on here can go elsewhere if they choose too

Actually, any time that you are quoting someone you are calling them out, because you are directing a comment in their direction.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-wire-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:0a9d41da-aeba-420f-a1a4-2c35f344c1f5Post:a343a392-ab4f-47f5-949c-0c9fd170e9d4">Re: wedding wire</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im NOT attacking ANYONE here or making it PERSONAL  in anyway I have NOT called anyone out nor will I I did not know about WW  till a few wks ago so going on that Im putting it out there so those who don't know about it and are being attacked on here can go elsewhere if they choose too

Really?

Because" the knot is full of rude, judgmental ladies" isn't calling us out?  

Planning Bio
    Married 9/15/11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards