WR/NWR?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: to do tuesday

• edited December 2011
    what do you have to do today?
    WR/NWR?

• edited December 2011

Well, we have 2 weeks to go from this Friday - EEK!  So I am needing to get my dress dry cleaned and pressed.  Make a pretty "wedding worthy" card box.  Find a pretty basket to put the kids etch-a-sketch type things in (to keep the little one's busy).  Find time to get to the DMV for the marriage license, both FH and I work between 7 and 5, the only hours the DMV happens to be open!  Patiently wait for our engagement photos to arrive in the mail (I'm hoping they show up today!) :o)  Still trying to find little girl's jewlery, every where I look it's the fake plastic "pretty pink princess" type stuff.  I'll likely jsut make them charm bracelets myself.  Still need to buy the bridesmaid gifts, but finally have them picked out YAY!  Also trying to locate bulk mixed nuts and mints...$35 for 5lbs. just doesn't sound that cheap to me...and that was at Costco!     

• edited December 2011
    wr-i worked out and i'm going to try on dresses this week, i also need to find a new date since i am changing the date of my wedding....

nwr-eh....idk
  • brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, wolfdancer, your post made me a bit nauseous.  I can't imagine being two weeks out.  Still over 50 days for me.

Need to book the uplighting company.  Got a really cheap quote compared to others, so I'm wary, but pics on their website are amazing.

The review from yesterday of our hotel is freaking me out, I'm not sure what to do.  I don't really have other options, are block is currently being booked.  If I switch hotels to any other, we would have to hire a shuttle/limo service and that's not in our budget at all.  Kind of ignoring it for now.  May post on my month board to get some advice from them.  Anyone else have suggestions?
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    LoL Brew311 - if that made YOU nauseated...how do you think I feel!?  ;o)  I'll just be happy when it's finally over.  We got engaged in Feb 2009, so it's been a long haul, but in the end it will be well worth it.
  • jj_5150jj_5150 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wr- meet with our reception site to go over some of the little details so that i can get my invites finished up so i can  get them sent out

NWR- Homework
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards