New York-New York City

Angel Orensanz

I am booked at Angel Orensanz on May 19, 2012, but will no longer need the space.  If anyone is interested in renting the space on that date, please contact me. It's an amazing and beautiful venue - http://www.theknot.com/Vendors/Orensanz-Events-LLC/Profile/CAR/091/370227/profile or www.orensanzevents.com.

Re: Angel Orensanz

• edited December 2011
    it is beautiful. can you give me an idea of how much i would need to pay per guest and all the info you might have.
    thanks
    abc
  • kcpd2012kcpd2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reply.  It is just a venue, so there is no price per guest.  I am currently booked for only a reception, which is $16,800 (for up to 200 guests), with a $5,000 deposit.  If you are also looking to have the ceremony there, I believe their asking price is $18,800 (for up to 200 guests) with a $5,000 deposit.  The advantages of the location are the following: (1) they allow outside caterers, which tend to be much cheaper (I was working with one who frequently does events there, was highly recommended and is very reasonably priced; she also takes care of the on-site management of all of the other vendors, which is very helpful), (2) linens, tables and chairs, lighting and sound are all included (they have an amazing lighting and sound director that works with your band/dj throughout the night to create your ideal atmosphere), and (3) the space is so beautiful and ornate, you don't really have to spend any money on decorating the space (we were planning to do simple floral arrangements and a few candles on each table for a very minimal price).  When I ran the numbers against traditional wedding/catering venues (ie, Abigail Kirsch type places), it came out to be (1) cheaper and (2) much more unique.  I've been to events here (both wedding and non-wedding) and I can say they are not only beautiful, but very very memorable.  Please let me know if you need more info.  Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards