Honeymoon Discussions

October Honeymoon on a Budget

Hi all fellow Knotties. We are looking for something rather inexpensive yet still nice for our honeymoon and we are open to anything. We have thrown around the idea of going to the beach but we don't want some place where it is extremely hot (although being in October I don't think we will have a huge issue with that). We have also thought of a cabin in the woods but we would like to be close to where we could go some place fun if we wanted to. We would rather stay in the United States because that seems to be the least expensive route though if anyone knows of a good place outside of the US for a good rate that would be awesome. I have looked at a lot of websites and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed so if any of you could give some suggestions that would be awesome! Thanks in advance.

Re: October Honeymoon on a Budget

• Have you considered a cruise?  We went on a week long carnival Cruise (left from Miami) and I thought it was a good deal (we don't drink, so alcohol expenses were not an issue). 

What is your budget?  That will help people give you better suggestions

You could do Vegas and the Grand Canyon, New Orleans, Denver and Rocky Mountain NP, California Wine Country...
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • You'd have to describe "inexpensive" and how long you want to be there. We spent $6000 on 14 days in California, including hotels, meals, airfare and rental of a convertible.

Places in the US where there is warm weather in October, and I have been:

Charleston SC
    California, north to south coast
    Florida

We'd need more information to help you.
  • Sounds great!
  • We have thought about a cruise and Charleston, SC. We will be having a Friday night wedding so we are hoping to do something Saturday to Saturday so we can be home by Sunday and have the day to relax before going back to our weekly routine.

We aren't sure of an exact number for our budget as of yet. We are basically working on a student budget because we will both be fresh out of school. I hope that gives you an idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards