Florida-South Florida

Vent!

I am having the worst week ever!
First, I find out my coordinator at my venue is gone...This is the second one that theyve had. He was so good but now hesgone..with no warning! I cant even get answers from anyone and the guy that called me was so NOT helpful!
Now today, I got a text from my BM that she couldnt get the time off for my wedding. Shes going to be in residency and requested the time but they didnt give it to her...I dont really have any other close GF's to replace her and the one that I have was already upset that she wasnt one to begin with! Now I dont know what to do! So mad!!!
Thanks for letting me vent!

Re: Vent!

• edited December 2011
    ugh how frustrating is that! our coordinator/catering manager retired last year without warning. I was sooooo sad, so i feel your pain. just make sure you have copies of your contract incase anything comes up. trust me... this helps!

bummer about your BM :( did she back out totally? is she local to just be there for the wedding??
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry Karen! sucks about the coordinator..hopefully the one that replaces him will be just as good or even better!

As for the BM is there absolutely no way she can take off? perhaps use a sick day if local to come?
  • edited December 2011
    Unfortunatly she is at Dupont in Wilmington, Delaware. It really sucks.
    I am going to go my venue and raise hell when I get back to Boca.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh geez Karen... both of those situations SUCK! I'm sorry to hear that. =( I wish I had some advice.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no sorry to hear about both situations, I hope you can figure things out.

As for the friend in residency, It stinks that has to happen but I know what it feels like since FI is in medical school and some friends who are hiring up then him have told us they may not be able to make our wedding because of that. Total bummer.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That stinks and im sorry you have to deal with unreliable coordinators! Im so mad for you right now that i would go with you and raise hell -lol--but really, sometimes you have to show them you will not be taken advantage ofand be left in the dark when they make switches, theres no excuse ! As for your BM- just put the drss on her while she's sleeping the day before you wedding-she CANT say no after that!  
    jk :P
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards