Snarky Brides
Options

Priceless

For those of you who get annoyed as I do with misspellings on FB (and TK, for that matter)

http://www.someecards.com/2011/04/06/the-best-obnoxious-responses-to-misspellings-on-facebook
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Priceless

• Options
    OMG I love the one where her mom gets involved. This is awesome.
  • Options
    The labia/lLybia thing had me in stitches.

Seriously, that is great stuff.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    Omg. "Are you putting ketchup on logs again?" All of this is just...brilliant. 

• Options
    I am DYING at "heinz site."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    OMG, I died at the last one.
  • Options
    The last one about putting grandpa in a comma had me in tears.
  • Options
    Sometimes I worry about the youth of today. Or just people in general, for that matter. But at least it makes for great comic relief.
  • Options
    I'm really confused about what the last one was supposed to be saying. I've put a comma in every place and can't figure out what it was supposed to be. 

Help? =/.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    The OP of that one thought he meant a "coma."
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_priceless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:4ec20302-04fa-4701-94e4-a234c5a17020Post:e8b5cd94-24b5-4c40-b9ce-52e13762fc15">Re: Priceless</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm really confused about what the last one was supposed to be saying. I've put a comma in every place and can't figure out what it was supposed to be.  Help? =/.
    Posted by BunnyChii[/QUOTE]

Instead of saying "Fuckin' A, man" he said "Fuckin' a man"..
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_priceless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4ec20302-04fa-4701-94e4-a234c5a17020Post:e8b5cd94-24b5-4c40-b9ce-52e13762fc15">Re: Priceless</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm really confused about what the last one was supposed to be saying. I've put a comma in every place and can't figure out what it was supposed to be.  Help? =/.
    Posted by BunnyChii[/QUOTE]
    Put a comma after 'fucking a" (so it is 'fuckin a, man' rather than fuckin a man. :)
  • Options
    Oooooooh, I get it now. Haha, I totally coudln't figure out that he meant "fuckin a." That's where I was stuck.

Thanks, guys, It all makes a LOT more sense now. Tongue out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Glad we could be of help. :)
  • Options
    OMG Alli...I am literally crying right now...I just spent the last 10 minutes with DH laughing our asses off...
  • Options
    OMG! I just e-mailed this too myself. Thanks for sharing.

I'm "dying" over the City of Angles, she didn't even have the actresses name correct.

And Jean Simmons, I'm curious as to the conversation that takes place later.
  • Options
    Those are great.  Or should I say grate?  Maybe greight?
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options

Those are hilarious! I really liked the City of Angles one.

• Options
    I love the one about the emu kids.  The "ferocious talons" made me choke on my coffee.
  • Options
    haha those are so great!  Thanks for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards