Pennsylvania-Central

How did you ask your bridesmaids

Hello, new here.  How did you all ask your bridesmaids to be part of the wedding? I am looking for a cute idea.  Thanks!

Re: How did you ask your bridesmaids

• susschen22susschen22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To ask my bridesmaids I did a play on the whole proposal thing.  I wrote each one of them a letter about our friendship and how much they mean to me which ended in asking them to be a bridesmaid.  I then folded the letter up and put it in the slot in a ring box and gave the ring box to each of them. 

The other thing I thought about was ordering decorated bridesmaid cookies and sending them to each of them with a tag that asked them to be bridesmaids.

Hope that helps, I'm sure whatever you wind up doing they'll love!
  • amatadeiamatadei member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin from CA did this cute little shadowbox thing where she used scrapbooking materials and photos of us and in the middle it said "Will you be my bridesmaid?". She wrapped it, along with a card (that instructed that it should be opened last) and mailed it to me. The card was all the sentimental thoughts about why she was asking but it was so cute and unexpected when I opened the box and there it was!
  • tresslertressler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made ring boxes and put ring pops in the inside the box said will you be my bridesmaid!!
  • edited December 2011
    Such cute ideas! Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    apparently im completely lame,. because i just asked them over cocktails. haha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards