Canada-Ontario
Options

Hair and Makeup ( Barrie or Midland)

Finally had the wedding venue booked but is not in Toronto anymore. It is in Penetag and I researched and researched for hair/makeup artist but could not find one. Does anyone know someone in Barrie or Midland?

Thanks

Re: Hair and Makeup ( Barrie or Midland)

• Options
    I grew up in Penetang! My sister still lives there and goes to the hair salon in Penetang called Hair Metrix. A friend of mine also had her wedding party get their hair and makeup done there - I believe you can rent it out so it's just you and your bridal party at the salon!

Where in Penetang are you getting married?
  • Options
    I'm using Krystie Ann from Barrie (she's travelling to Woodbridge for our wedding in June)
    I already did a hair and makeup trial and loved it!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Krystieannmakeup
  • Options
    Thanks ... I am not nervous anymore. I am so afriad I won't be able to find one to do my hair and makeup. I will give them a call or email. :) 

Sarah: I am getting married at Discovery Harbour. Absolutely a stunning place and love the place.  The place is exactly how my fiance and I wanted it!. Just perfect! Hoping the end of May weather will be nice!

Thanks again
  • Options
    My FSIL actually does hair and makeup.... She's located in Barrie and she does travel. She will be doing my makeup and She's AMAZING!!!! And her rates are reasonable :) 
    checkher out:
    www.kerryarcherxclusivartistry.com

imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We are getting married in woodbridge as well in Sept at the kortright. Is she charging extra for that?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards