Snarky Brides
Options

greatness

idk if any of you have done this but i just took my first zumba class tonight at my gym.
OhEmGee it was amazing...it kicked my arss but i had soooo much fun and sweated like a pig! For any of you who have not tried zumba, do it now! i got such a workout!

i am now a zumba believer! i had to share this with yall...make sure you got your dance moves on point!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: greatness

• Options
    I keep reading about Zumba. I want to try buuuut I figured sweating for an hour in 111 degree weather is work out enough
  • Options
    lol i definitely suggest you do it indoors with a/c
    its so much fun you will love it
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    PiruPiru member
    First Comment
    I miss dancing. Maybe I should try this.
    And if you should die before me, ask if you can take a friend. Pick a flower, close your eyes,and drift away- STP
    June siggy challenge!
  • Options
    I find it to be like Gymboree for adults. I enjoy it, but it's hard to go on a Friday evening.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_greatness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c6140ced-c86b-4566-acf1-394a58543755Post:63be98de-68cf-45d4-8776-feb494c7efeb">Re: greatness</a>:
    [QUOTE]I miss dancing. Maybe I should try this.
    Posted by Piru[/QUOTE]

Me too. Although, I am kind of not ready to talk about how sad i am DALJ is not real and thus I have no one else to talk Irish Step with on here :(

PIGJ!!1! (or whatever the hell acronym she likes to drop into threads)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards