Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday!!!

2»

Re: Tuesday!!!

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c88637ae-044b-43b6-af17-4e20601f510fPost:c784d7f5-f3d1-4f85-852f-e6ed03a97f62">Re: Tuesday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Paige I really don't want to disappoint, but the hurricane is supposed to hit Boston Friday. There are warning all over the TV and such. The stores are going crazy with supplies, it is actually kind of funny to watch. But hopefully like someone said before it will just be a little one and will be hyped up. We can only hope!
    Posted by cdechristopher[/QUOTE]

<div>ballsack.</div><div>
    </div><div>Yes, that's right, ballsack.</div><div>
    </div><div>Well, I won't be IN Boston til Tuesday.  I'll be in Lunenburg on Saturday night...what's it look like then? lol (Yes, I realize it's only an hour away and that is a silly question...)</div>

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am addicted to Teen Mom too.  I feel like they should make a compilation of all their worst moments...all the labor, waking up in the middle of the night, missing things with friends, relationship problems, etc and play that in every high school.  I watch it and it makes me glad I wasn't want on the 95% of girls in my high school that already have at least one kid.

On the Tuesday note...it's now only 10 days until I go to Hawaii!  I can't wait :-D
    Anniversary
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c88637ae-044b-43b6-af17-4e20601f510fPost:f7b0782e-6c0c-4f02-a58d-c146ffe9940c">Re: Tuesday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday!!! : Oh I do... but when you're only able to get on the unsecured wifi that fades in and out every 20 minutes it's not much fun.
    Posted by katanne9[/QUOTE]

Well, silly me.  Yes, that would make it less enjoyable.

I guess I didn't think about that b/c (shhhhhh!) I watch a lot of Hulu at work. I work evenings most days, and I save my data entry stuff til after all the other staff members have left, and then listen to Hulu while I plug numbers into Excel. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c88637ae-044b-43b6-af17-4e20601f510fPost:acfe75db-e1d7-47ca-90bb-b1751fa00ad5">Re: Tuesday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday!!! : I love Macy & Bentley.  And as a Canadian with no decernible accent (that I know of) I just love her twang when she says Bentley. I giggle a little everytime she says it.
    Posted by breezerb[/QUOTE]

<div>This is the exact reason why I love Teen Mom.</div><div>And the only good thing I can think of for Tuesday (besides Teen Mom) is that it's not Monday.</div>
  • LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c88637ae-044b-43b6-af17-4e20601f510fPost:e2a18a97-450f-4fc8-a5f5-8159226f8eff">Re: Tuesday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday!!! : ballsack. Yes, that's right, ballsack. Well, I won't be IN Boston til Tuesday.  I'll be in Lunenburg on Saturday night...what's it look like then? lol (Yes, I realize it's only an hour away and that is a silly question...)
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]

They said that Friday and Sat are the days its going to hit around here. Friday is going to be the worst of the two days so hopefully it will be clear by Saturday. Although lately with the weather, it has been hitting about half a day early then they predict, so you might get lucky with that too! lol.
    friends tv show funy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards