Texas-San Antonio

invitation recomendations please

hey knotties. im currently looking for invitaitons. ive gone online to sites like wedding paper divas, invitations by dawn and tlc invitations.

help please, also, any tips or advice would help.

Re: invitation recomendations please

• txgeogirltxgeogirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is there a Berings still in SA?  There used to be one when I lived there, the one in Houston carries invites.  Is there a Papyrus at one of the malls?  They carry Crane and Co. Vera Wang etc and have a really nice selection.

I wish I could help more.
  • txgeogirltxgeogirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just a thought, but some Al's formals (tux store) carries invites also...
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I just picked up my invitations today that I ordered from TLC Invitations on Callaghan Road and I am SO HAPPY with them!  Highly recommend.  I went in there last week to try to design my own invitations...I opted not to do that because they were really pricey and I wasn't sure if they'd be ready on time.  Anyway, they have lots of books of invitations to choose from, the prices were reasonable, and everyone who I have dealt with there has been extremely helpful.  They called to follow-up, I got the proofs within 48 hours of ordering and the invitations today...only 9 days after I placed the order initially!  The invites are beautiful, everything came out correctly, and I couldn't be happier right now.  They have lots of other cute wedding related stuff in their store too.  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    jsgpenguin sounds awesome. so shoud i make an appointment. i went to their site but theres not too much to choose from but i saw them at a bridal expo and i know they have binders full of invites.
  • edited December 2011
    elizabethpena...agree their website isn't too good.  I don't think an appointment is necessary.  I didn't make one the 2 times I went there.  Still really happy with the invitations we got.  I worked with Shelley (who is the owner's mom and has been in the invitation business for like 30 years) but everyone else I've met there seems nice too.  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE the invitations I got from mygatsby.com. They were very reasonable and they turned out exactly like I designed them. I definitely spent a lot of time fiddling with the designing pages on their website tweaking every.... little... thing... but you don't have to be that anal about it like I am. haha! Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We ordered ours through Magnetstreet.com.  They have great customer service and the turnaround time is quick.  Subscribe to their emails, we used their 30% off special to order all of our invites. 
  • edited December 2011
    Chicorpio.... do you mind me asking how much the invites were on mygatsby.com?  I looked on that website the other day and really liked some of the portfolio type designs.  I get so confused when pricing invites though, especially with all the extra cards and etc.  They all seem soooo expensive to me when I start adding it all up.

jsgpenguin.... I was thinking about heading to TLC soon because I ordered some samples from various online sites and didn't like any of them yet.  Did you find them reasonable once you started adding in all the extras?

Thanks!
  • dr52383dr52383 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Allison Orr at You've Got Paper in the Elon Center off of NW Military Highway
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards