Michigan-Grand Rapids

Aisle Runners

I am looking to rent a REAL aisle runner.  I have seen too many disasters with those disposable flimsy aise runners, and would like to rent a real, heavy duty, linen one.  We had one booked from Events by RSVP, but I guess they don't have one anymore.  Is anyone aware of a company in the Grand Rapids area that rents aisle runners??  I'm looking for one 75' in length.

Thanks!!

Re: Aisle Runners

• edited December 2011
    I'm looking for the same thing, but 25 ft.
  • shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Events by I.Candy - I've heard they have just about anything imaginable for rent - http://www.eventsbyicandy.com/. Good luck!!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• edited December 2011
    Thanks shrades! I sent them an e-mail.
  • edited December 2011
    Shrades,

See sent replied to my e-mail. They do not rent aisle runners. She suggested I contact the Original Aisle Company, but they start out at $400! I just can't see paying that much for it. She did also suggest I get a piece of nice fabric. Hmmmm....
  • edited December 2011

Buy one at Michaels or at Joann Fabrics - that is where I got mine.

• edited December 2011
    You bought a real linen aisle runner at Michael's?  I've never seen one there like that, only the flimsy gossamer kind..
  • edited December 2011
    Chasey - try calling Events by RSVP.  That's where I originally had mine booked, but they said they don't have it anymore because they keep cutting it down.  They tried to screw us by saying we had to pay full price to rent a new one, so I don't know if you'd WANT to call them, but they do have a shorter one.  For now.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, that's crummy! LOL but I might be able to take advantage. Can there really be an aisle that's shorter than 25 ft? Ha, ha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards