Kentucky

Louisville Flowers

Does anyone have suggestions for affordable florists in Louisville? I'm planning a wedding from Washington state and so I don't have first-hand knowledge of shops that are good to work with. I've contacted Magnolia's, but never heard back... :-( I'd appreciate any advice! Thank you!

Re: Louisville Flowers

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Jill with J. Elizabeth Designs.  She's fabulous at working with a budget and being creative.  We ended up just buying loose flowers through her and arranged them ourselves.  Plus, she's super sweet.  Tell her Emily sent you.
  • halfpin21halfpin21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes J. Elizabeth Designs is the way to go.  I also am working with Jill. I started out as an out of town bride and when I met with Jill (in person the first time) she understood.  We've done the majority of our correspondence via email and telephone and she's always been very good about communication.
  • edited December 2011
     I want to help you! I know the BEST Louisville vendors!!!  If I could recommend a florist, I would say Chris Overberg. She is AMAZING, did my wedding. She works with your budget, and is very creative. I loved working with her. If you need her info, email  on my blog.

Visit my blog, I'm starting my business, so I have competitive rates. I want to help make YOUR day a day to remember <3

Kaitlin 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards