Christian Weddings

BekahL90 & Ravenray

just wanted to wish you both a huge congrats on your weddings this weekend!! I will be out of town starting tomorrow night but wanted both of you ladies to know I am thinking of you on your big day and can't wait to hear about it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BekahL90 & Ravenray

• Congrats to both!  :)
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Pre-congratulations and have a wonderful day and a fabulous weekend! Can't wait to see some pictures.
  • Yay, pre congrats to both of you! Can't wait to see pictures :)
  • Congrats!  Can't wait until the pics are in! 
  • Holy smokes, those snuck up fast. Congrats, ladies!!! So excited to see pictures. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Thanks everyone! It's been fun hanging out here the last few months! I've enjoyed all of the inspriation and chit-chat! Hopefully I'll have a chance to stop in and give a recap in between the honeymoon and leaving for CO.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_bekah90-ravenray?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:be015f47-5a9a-4d75-b957-fb869b5b4e6dPost:bd63efc8-0b41-46d4-a058-32c645849099">Re: Bekah90 & Ravenray</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks everyone! It's been fun hanging out here the last few months! I've enjoyed all of the inspriation and chit-chat! Hopefully I'll have a chance to stop in and give a recap in between the honeymoon and leaving for CO.
    Posted by BekahL90[/QUOTE]

Yes please! Bring photos!

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thank you all so much!  Pleas pray that we get everything done :/  I will be sure to post pictures as soon as I get them :)  Thank you all for being there for me while I was going through this :)  You guys are the best. 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards