Rhode Island
Options

Quidnessett Country Club?

I would like to know any and all comments about this place.  Please be as honest as possible, I know you will! I would like to know what opinions are before I book it.  We liked the way it looked and the price wasn't too bad.  Any info you can share is appreciated!

Re: Quidnessett Country Club?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I got married @ Quidnessett this past September and it was PERFECT. I worked with the coordinator Lianne for 2 years leading up to a wedding and she was a dream to work with; always upbeat and friendly and willing to listen and accomodate to any of crazy. The week of the wedding they made life EASY. We did the big drop off 3 days before the wedding, had everything labeled and she took notes on how everything was supposed to be (and I mean EVERYTHING) from the centerpieces that I made to the candy buffet to even little details like the guest book pen and the "share your photos" cards. The day of the wedding, the room was beautiful and set up just like I had wanted. The food was delicious, everyone still raves about the food at the wedding. Everything ran smoothly the night of the wedding with Lianne at the heljm taking on all of the responsibilities of a seasoned coordinator. At the end of the night, she took the lead on packing up all of our items, centerpieces table numbers, etc and loading them into cars. Honestly, things could not have gone smoother and better. Feel free to email me with any other specific questions...or check out my blog for my vendor reviews: http://867-53oh9.blogspot.com/2009/09/vendor-reviews.html
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oops and my email is legallybride@hotmail.com ! :) Jen
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been to several weddings there and they always do a great job.  If budget allows get the room with the deck - it is worth it!
  • Options
    cmed24cmed24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was married there in sept also, we had heather as a coordinator she was great to work with.  i did not have the same experience with liane as legally did above.  there were things we loved and some things we didnt, email me if you would like more info cmed24@yahoo.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It is by loving and not by being loved that one can come nearest to the soul of another. -- George MacDonald
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards