June 2012 Weddings

Blogger?

Do any of you have a blog that you don't mind sharing? I have a blog but it is VERY personal (i don't mind sharing with "strangers", i do not allow real life friends and family access, just my fi) and not just wedding related, it is a mixture of everything.

here is my link if you want to follow me and post a link if you want some more followers and comments (my blog does NOT have my personal info so i am not worried)  i think it would be cool to have some people from tk following and commenting (ideas etc). I haven't come across anyone on this month bored that is super scary (yet ha ha) lol.

http://sweetcanadian.blogspot.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Blogger?

• I have wanted to get into blogging, but I currently do not have the time. I was thinking about maybe doing it this summer because I won't be teaching and only have a small part time job....

But I am excited to follow everybody in the meantime!
  • edited April 2011
    I used to blog/livejournal but I haven't in years. It's still out there (just looked and wow..bringing back some memories) but it has links to my FB and such so I'm not gonna post it. Last entry was from Feb. 6, 2007 lol

Not that I need more distractions from work but now I'm reading through some of my old entries and found this amusing:

"I went down there and R, M, L, and L were all coloring with tons of coloring books sprawled out all over the floor. It was pretty sweet, not gonna lie. So I naturally found the Disney princess ones and found a picture of Ariel and Eric, colored it, and gave it to B. I even told him to treasure it forever. lol I'm a dork."

I still color (as do all of those people) on a semi-regular basis...one of the many reasons I love them. B is obviously not my FI, he's actually my ex-ex-bf so wow, just found it amusing I told him to treasure it forever. B and I are still friends, but we were so not good for each other relationship wise. lol Live and learn.
  • My blog is: http://smallchichome.com and I mostly blog about design, but lately have been blogging about weddings on Wednesdays.  :)
  • I like the Layout claire but how do i subscribe so that is in in my list?

Glad i made ya walk down memory lane midget lol, i do not have private information in mine, because i do not want people in my real life even knowing about it, it is my unbiased venting board lol.

klapham, i know what u mean about time, thank god i can do a post up fast, even then i do not always have time for many days to post lol
  • Me! Me!

Mine is southerninlove.blogspot.com and I'd love more followers! :)

It's mostly wedding planning stuff, but I'll talk about other things too and everyone once in a while FI will post too!

• OMG, Claire...I LOVE your background and layout! So awesome! I want it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_blogger?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:fe1a9fa5-7202-48a1-8463-05bda4161ef0Post:ff2ae4c8-6704-4257-9c2a-d0c90910c5e8">Re: Blogger?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like the Layout claire but how do i subscribe so that is in in my list?
    Posted by sweetcanadian1979[/QUOTE]Do you use Google Reader to read your blogs?  You can just add the URL there and it will find the proper feed. 

You can also hover the mouse at the top of the screen and see the "follow" link through blogger.

Otherwise, there's a "Subscribe" button on the right side, a little bit below my Twitter feed.  :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_blogger?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:fe1a9fa5-7202-48a1-8463-05bda4161ef0Post:0d15f343-a036-4326-a6e8-1fea325fd67c">Re: Blogger?</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG, Claire...I LOVE your background and layout! So awesome! I want it!
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]I used Sweet Simplicity (link is at the bottom of my page) for my design. 

I had put a deposit down with Kelly from Fabulous K Creative, but it's been almost a year and she hasn't followed through.  Her queue used to be 70 people long...so she has over $2000 of deposits and I know at least five others who never got designs out of her.  Her work is very nice, but just thinking about her taking people's money upsets me.
  • thanks claire got it now. I got yours kelsey :) that is what gave me the inspiration to ask if others have it :) lol
  • I'm subscribing to all of you :) 

Mine is http://www.thesouthernsummers.blogspot.com - it's empty right now (you can still follow!) because I'm waiting until May 11/12th to start blogging :) 

So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    planning bio // wedding
  • edited May 2011
    will follow you ashlee, why are you holding off until that day, is it special?

I'm your first follower :)
  • I made one! *couldn't resist*

http://futuremrsmeb.blogspot.com/

I'm following everyone else now too.
  • Ok I think I'm following everyone now.  The one thing that makes me mad is that I can't see the layouts and pretty-ness in my Google Reader.  Is there a way to still display it?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards