Michigan-Grand Rapids

Please help start a Southwest Michigan section!

General Customer Service

Email: feedback@theknot.com
Hours: Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m., PST

Please send a note and ask to start a Southwest Michigan section! Thanks!

Re: Please help start a Southwest Michigan section!

• edited December 2011
    DONE! Smile
    Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart
  • rosepetal1212rosepetal1212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did it!
  • zomgbaconzomgbacon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The local boards are GR, Northern, Lansing, and Detroit. Why do we need SW if we have GR? I picture the GR board as SW Michigan already.

Just curious. :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    Because GR is not southwest. It may technically be on the western half of Michigan, and on the southern half, but it absolutely does not translate to southwest. There are brides from northern Indiana, Chicago area, etc. that are looking to get married in Michigan, along the lakeshore, particularly around the St. Joseph area. There is a HUGE need for a section accomodating those brides. The shore of Lake Michigan is a big draw for a lot of weddings. Grand Rapids is just one city, with a larger metro area, but doesn't even begin to address the needs of us true southwest Michiganders or those looking to have their big day on the lakeshore.
    Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart
  • zomgbaconzomgbacon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good point. I wasn't thinking about Lake Michigan weddings. I forgot a lot of IN and IL brides like to use the lakeshore/wine country. :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Done! This is so needed, I hope it does go through... Sometime soon would be good :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards