Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

February G2G?

Hey ladies!

Since there seems to be a general consensus that we need to have a get together, let's have one!

Any dates/times/locations work best for anyone?

I know for sure I'll be in town Feb. 25th, so I'll throw that out as a suggestion.

Let's get something planned :)
**Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: February G2G?

• Feb 25 works for me. I want to meet everyone!
  • I have a bridesmaid dinner that evening around 5 or 6. (Potluck no less.) 

But I could do lunch?
  • I'm a maybe.  That's one of Andy's off-weekends, so he might be in town or I might go to Amarillo.

I still vote Cupcakery.
    Anniversary

• I'm working all until 5:00. I typically have Sundays off. I would love to meet everyone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm working until 5:00, I typically have Sundays off. I would love to meet everyone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Is the Cupcakery in Frisco? Sounds yummy. I love cake of any sort!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_february-g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0f990007-0480-4dcf-8476-4dead5e88bcaPost:cb180819-4098-4cc1-ad5a-144159d65960">Re: February G2G?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is the Cupcakery in Frisco? Sounds yummy. I love cake of any sort!
    Posted by ktwed1[/QUOTE]

There's one there.  The one I'm thinking of is in Uptown.  It's amazing.
    Anniversary

• That Sunday is my half marathon in FW. I could meet up afterwards if a) No one mind me being all a wreck and b) no one minds watching a small girl eat very very very large portions.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_february-g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0f990007-0480-4dcf-8476-4dead5e88bcaPost:c1c3da28-000f-4c65-888c-c51bde4d613f">Re: February G2G?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: February G2G? : There's one there.  The one I'm <strong>thinking of is in Uptown.  It's amazing</strong>.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

Understatement. I work 2 mins away and have to control myself from going all the time lol

I can make the 25th and second the cupcakery! but if most people want to do another date or location that works also
  • Pretty much all my weekends in Feb are booked.  ><

Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend. - Andrew Futral

• My oot BM is coming in that day to visit so I'm sure we could stop by for some lovely cupcakes! We could always do it between lunch and dinner. Might want to let the owner know ahead of time if you do the cupcakery...especially if its a saturday...he's a super nice guy so I'm sure he'd make extra so there's plenty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am free that day and I would love to meet everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have a trade show that weekend :(

What about a Thursday evening?

~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • edited February 2012
    My post either got deleted or isn't showing up :(

I'll just edit this one since my other one disappeared. I was hoping TK would bring it back. I can do that day with one of my BM who is coming in town.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_february-g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0f990007-0480-4dcf-8476-4dead5e88bcaPost:c1c3da28-000f-4c65-888c-c51bde4d613f">Re: February G2G?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: February G2G? : There's one there.  The one I'm thinking of is in Uptown.  It's amazing.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]
    It is pretty small- do you think we could all fit in there (I suppose if only a few come, no biggie)? If not, I might suggest SugarBox. The place is in West Village by Campania and PinkBerry. Pretty great cupcakes and AMAZING cakeballs. Like amazeballs cakeballs.<div>
    </div><div>ETA: I am in :) </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_february-g2g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0f990007-0480-4dcf-8476-4dead5e88bcaPost:42da5783-b537-4de7-93f2-00cf67bf2718">Re: February G2G?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: February G2G? : It is pretty small- do you think we could all fit in there (I suppose if only a few come, no biggie)? If not, I might suggest SugarBox. The place is in West Village by Campania and PinkBerry. Pretty great cupcakes and AMAZING cakeballs. Like amazeballs cakeballs. ETA: I am in :) 
    Posted by aeliza06[/QUOTE]

It might be tight, but we might be able to get cupcakes to go and sit somewhere else to eat.  =)
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards