May 2012 Weddings

NWR: Favorite Music

Okay, so I decided that we need a little non-wedding-related randomness! On the count of three pick your favorite! 1-2-3 GO! Wink

Re: NWR: Favorite Music

• i love 90s rock and alternative...
    i also listen to contemporary Christian music
    i have the most random taste in music  :-P
  • I picked Rock since I guess it's what I listen to the most, but I'll really listen to almost anything.
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • mandydc0509mandydc0509 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I picked rock in the poll...

But I like R&B, pop, classical, hip-hop, and rock. My fav artist is Michael Jackson who touched all of those categories in his career... RIP :(
    Anniversary
  • I really could have picked all of the above had it been there. I listen to just about anything. My programmed radio stations are country, top 40 hits or whatever you wanna call it, rock, oldies, and a hip hop station.
  • I listen mainly to indie-ish singer/ songwriter types of stuff- The FI likes to call my prefered genre "sad bastard music." Don't think that really falls into any of the catagories ;)
  • I picked country. But I really like everything. I would have picked all of the above option if there was one.
    Unplanned BFP#1 12/15/09 7wks m/c 12/24/09 Anniversary image
  • This was hard, because at heart I'm a country girl, but since moving to Philly, I really have fallen in love with alternative rock, and it's pretty much all I listen to. Although I sing in a coverband and we do a lot of different genres, so I do like pretty much anything except heavy metal and rap.
  • I like rock.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards