South Carolina

Photographer???

I am in the process of looking for a photographer and I found one online whose wedding galleries I like, but I'm a little hesitant since I don't know him. Have any of you dealt with Mark Lopez ( http://www.mlopho.com/ ) and could give a review of the experience? Or know of anyone else in the upstate (I'm getting married in Pendleton) that you coule review or suggest, that isn't going to break the bank? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photographer???

• Look up Chris Newman with Shutterdoggy. He's in the Upstate but is very reasonable about travelling. His prices are also really good. He's been amazing so far!
  • Where in Pendleton are you getting married?  We're getting married up near there!  We're using Chelsi Kristine although I've seen good things from Sugar Snap Photography as well.  I've never heard or your photographer though.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • I'm getting married at the Woodburn Historic Plantation on May 18, 2013.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aw cute!  My boss just got married there on Saturday.  We're getting married at Sleepy Hollow Barn on May 25th, 2013.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • I'm not sure where that is, but take a peek at Pixie Perfect Photography based out of Greer, she has a lot of photos on facebook right now since her site is under construction.  Don't know what the travel charge would be but her rates are very reasonable :)  She did our engagement pics after I found her on LivingSocial or Groupon, can't remember which, and we liked her so much we asked her to do our wedding :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Mark Lopez does a great job! I've been to and in several weddings that he has shot--and his pictures always turn out very nice. He is very talented. Several of my friends have used him--and liked his pictures. If you end up going with him, you'll be happy with his work.
  • Hi!  I am a local photographer for the Upstate of S.C. and offer regular and budget packages.  If you have not chosen a photographer, please look at my website and you can find me on Facebook, and let me know if you would like to meet to discuss your wedding photograhy needs.  Regards, Susan Gray Photography, Simpsonville, SC - susangrayphotographer dot com
  • My hubby is a wedding photographer based out of Charleston - the market of wedding photography is saturated down here, lots to choose from. Check his page out - southerncharmphoto.com - if that's not your style, there are a LOT of photographers down this way and they all will travel all over the state. just search wedding photographers charleston, and you'll find a lot of them. Travel fees should be reasonable, basically the cost of gas, because it's close enough to drive up and drive back without staying overnight. If someone tries to ask a lot for travel fees, ask VERY specifically what is included in the travel fees.
  • Try Bridal Photography by Smith. Fairly new trying to build portfolio so prices are great and pics are beautiful.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bridal-Photography-by-Smith/453438421356861
  • ScMOBScMOB member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    My daughter had Jenna Marie Photography and she is AMAZING!!!   Very reasonably priced and her photographs are breathtaking!  Plus she is a doll!!!  You won't be disappointed!

www.jenna-marie-photography.com

• www.LindseyKphotography.com she is in Charlotte but willing to drive anywhere nearby
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards