Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good Morning!

Morning!
  Had aerobics again last night, I swear it gets harder everytime!  So good for me though.  I have book club after work tonight-we're doing a classic this time-Cry, The Beloved Country.  I read it when I was in high school, so I just skimmed it this time.  Busy day at work today.   We had a little girl fall off the playground yesterday and break both her arms, so any extra vibes you can spare for her would be great;
  Hve a Happy Tuesday!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good Morning!

• jezebelljezebell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yikes! Poor little girl! I've been up since about 3am so today's gonna be rough at work.  I'll be sleeping on my desk about 2pm!  I hope all of you have a good day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    GM all.  I had vball playoffs last night, we played the quarter finals and the semi final matches, so I played 6 games ocompetitive vball.  I'm pooped today!  I have work/class til 630, then the finals are at 730, then dinner plans with an old friend at 9.  I'm with Jezebell with a nap at 2pm! 

Heather - vibes to that little girl.  What on earth was she doing on the monkey bars to break both arms??!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!

I had a pretty relaxing night last night - FI and I went to Pei Wei for dinner - YUM!! It's one of my favorite places ever!! My classes are off this week (due to Easter/Passover) so it will be a nice relaxing week for me!! My friend (and BM) is coming over tonight for dinner and some New Moon wathcing ;) - should be fun!

Heather - How do you find the time to do all of these things!!! I wish I could do 1/2 the things you do!! And many vibes for the poor girl who fell... I hate to see that happen :(

Jezebell - I'm RIGHT there with you on the nap!! I feel like I'll be nodding off at my desk too :(

Bri - GL with your finals! and have fun at dinner with your friend!!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!  Today is techniqually my "Thursday", so I'm  going to try not to complain about my day!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Any thoughts on an Apirl siggy?!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011

Good Morning! I wore my winter coat in today, since it is cool and windy. I'm hoping today is the last day until fall that it'll see the light of day. 69 tom.! I think I'll give myself a pedicure while Biggest Loser is on tonight in preparation of the warm weather to come. Smile

H- Recovery vibes to that poor little girl- both arms at the same time would be SO rough. I've never broken a bone, but DH has broken both legs (though not at the same time).

Bri- GL with the finals! I like volleyball, but am not very good at it.

G- Enjoy watching New Moon tonight! We bought the 3 disc edition at Target, but have yet found the time to watch it.

• gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Duq - YAY for it being your Thursday!!

Kim - same here - I bought it at Target too a while back but have been so busy I couldn't find time to watch it! **shouldn't admit this** but I went twice to see it in theaters lol. A pedicure sounds fabulous!! I heard it was supposed to really warm up starting tomorrow through the weekend! Yay for warm weather!!

As for an April siggy... hmmm.... I'm not too sure - maybe favorite thing about the spring? or favorite flower?? I don't have the best suggestions, but thought I'd throw them out there. Should it be WR??
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning all,

I had great intentions of going home to exercise, but instead I hung out, made dinner and cleaned up. I was in bed reading at 9:45. Well worth skipping exercise. I am such a bad exerciser! Tonight I am going to try, try try to go to jazzercise! Although, if I can leave here early, that may not happen either...

Heather- Goodness! That poor girl! Hopefully, she has good parents. I think it would be easier to break them when you are young and Mom can take care of you. Many vibes to her and many patience to her Mom!

Jezebel- 2:00 nap sounds awesome. We should all climb under our desks at 2:00 for a nap! If  you get in trouble, blame theknot!

Bri- Holy Moly 6 games! That is crazy! Congrats on making it pretty far! Enjoy your dinner with your friend!

GMC and Kim- I just started reading Twilight, so far (page 50 in) pretty good!!

Kim- I hear you on the winter coat! I successfully avoided mine, but have a heavy sweater on... I'm actually sad to put away my sweaters. I wish it would stay about 60 always.

Duq- Yay for your Thursday!

RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011
    Morning! My parents are coming to visit, they are on their way down right now! they are flying into San Antonio and going to the alamo and Riverwalk before driving to Corpus tonight. They'll be here almost a week, I'm sooooo excited. I think most of you know by now that I don't see my family too often.

I still have to get through work today, 2 classes tonight, and work tomorrow, but then I'm off Thurs, Fri and Mon. Woohoo!

Vacation

• jaimed99jaimed99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm starting to miss Pittsburgh more and more...what's the weather like there right now? As much as I love being in New England with family and all that, I'm looking forward to being back home in the 'Burgh! It's been pouring nonstop since very early yesterday morning, and it's causing all the flooding that we thought we were going to get in PA! I guess it's a good thing we got a hotel with an indoor pool, huh? :)
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning all!  It's my "Thursday" too :)  I had ballet bootcamp last night, then went to a super fun comedy club with some friends.  One of my grade school classmates has been touring nationally as a stand-up comedian, and we went out to see him perform while he was in town!  It was awesome, although we stayed out a little too late, haha.

Heather, many vibes to that poor little girl.  Both arms broken at the same time, I can't imagine.

Jaime, where in New England are you living?

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards