January 2012 Weddings

I'm new :)

Hi ladies!
Fi and I are getting married Jan. 28, 2012 in Las Vegas!
I look forward to hanging out with you ladies for the next few months.

Re: I'm new :)

• Welcome! I'm getting married the 12th :]
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Welcome! I'm excited that there is another end of the month bride! FI were going to get married on the 28th originally but decided to save just a little bit more money and get married on the 27th instead.

I have to admit that I am envious of you getting married in Las Vegas! I have always wanted a Vegas wedding (weird I know) but due to the number of guests we are having (150) Vegas would have been way out of our price range. Every now and then though I still double check with FI to make sure he hasn't changed his mind on wanting a small Vegas wedding. I know it's not going to happen but I can hope! lol
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Welcome!! and Congrats!!
  • Welcome!!!!!  Congrats on the engagement! 
  • Welcome CamilleJon!!! Congrats and I'm glad we have someone else to keep the board alive!
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Visit Winter.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • valkavalka member
    First Comment
    Congratulations!
  • I'm new too. I'm getting married on 1-21-12 in Southern, NJ.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards