Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Small to med size Mariachi near San Jose area?

Hi!  We're looking for a Mariachi band to perform during cocktail hour in the San Jose, CA area.  Any suggestions?  I'm having a hard time locating a group.  Also, we're thinking a smaller to med size group (6 or 7 musicians). 

Re: Small to med size Mariachi near San Jose area?

• trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try posting this on a loca San Jose area board.  This board is international, so we can't help with specifics like this.  I'm in NJ and have never been to San Jose and know nothing about it.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Knot AnnieKnot Annie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi,

If you go to the left hand side navigation and hit the arrow you can see local board and then go to BAY AREA. That should cover San Jose. You can also try NorCal. The Knotties there are very helpful.

Good luck. I've actually been to a wedding in Cali with a Mariachi band and everyone loved it!

KA

Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips all!  Moving my post :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards